Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape .

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    yeh its fucked but how come when u get black comics half there sets are dissing white people..we laugh about it...and then u put a rap track on every 5th word is "nigga"..no wonder its still in ppls vocabulary..but still.

anybody using the use of the word nigga in rap songs to justify the racist ranting of an old white man that has probably never listened to hiphop in his life isn't thinking probably. And why should black people be blamed for the fact that white people go to black comedy shows and accept being ridiculed? And Chris Rock can distinguish between black people and niggers because he's black you idiots.

Bottom line if the first thing you can think to say when you're angry is a racial slur, out of 1000s of epithets in the English language...you're a racist. And it's funny that people are exposing themselves in this thread too.

Veteran Member

U know.............his comments make me angry but then again, I'm used to it (which is very sad)................

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    And Chris Rock can distinguish between black people and niggers because he's black you idiots.
    oh shit that reminds me of that "Diversity Day" episode of the office

Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Battle 1 View Post
    Yeah, that's how it is viewed from the outside world. I thought the same damn fucking thing really. But try coming here and living here for about 8 years yourself, and see if you feel the same way. Again I am talking from a long personal experience. As well as other people also living in Holland feel the same actually. It happens alot here, discrimination, white suprmemacy, and so forth. You have to see the people or population itself to believe it really. Don't always only believe what you read or see on the news. The culture in Holland is terrible, point blank.

Don't let a front fool you. Take Kramer for example who would have thought ?? Just like Holland really. It's not something they do on purpose. It's just something that's in them is what alot of foreigners including black people have told me also living here.
    we live here, and its as racist as you make it

yea holland sucks, there are too many neo nazis at my school

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    And Chris Rock can distinguish between black people and niggers because he's black you idiots.
    that is some dumbass shit if i've ever read it.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    Phil Hartman > Kramer
    Still a fucking shame his bitch ass wife killed him man.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    yea holland sucks, there are too many neo nazis at my school
    Holland doesnt suck man

And fuck neonazi's. I wonder why they are still allowed to protest and have there little marches and shit. If it was up to me, i would let the army beat all those fucking neonazi's down with spiked bats if they showed theirself on the streets. Fuck human rights, some people deserve shit like that. FUCK NEO-NAZI'S!
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    that is some dumbass shit if i've ever read it.
    how so? And if you haven't heard the bit in question, he's basically making the distinction for the benefit of people who think black people and niggers are the same type of people, act the same, think the same, etc. He's black, therefore he can make the distinction.

It's like, if a jewish person makes an ironic joke about jews being stingy or whatever stereotype, it's cool because he's a jew taking the piss out of jewish stereotypes, but if I make that type of joke I'm an asshole and the intent is possibly malicious because I'm not jewish. It's easy to understand to me, but that's possibly because I'm not ignorant with my head up my own in ass in a world where only my views and rules apply.

i only discriminate religions, not races
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    he was on letterman tonight apologizing. people were laughing because i dont think they really saw what he said. he did sound pretty sinsere.

id say some bad judgement on his part in the end. but once again switch it up to a black comic going off on white audience member...no one leaves, people laugh, it doesnt make a ripple.

i thought he looked insane on Letterman myself...but ignoring the fact that there is no racial slur towards white people with as much history and impact as nigger, give me one example of a black comedian spazzing out on a white audience member like Michael Richards did (have you seen the footage?) without any comedic context, I'll paypal you 50 bucks.

Chill. He said nigg3r. we all know. let it go now. you cant change what he said.

I call every black man a nigger. They like me for it. But then again, im a well respected figure in the black community.
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
    I call every black man a nigger. They like me for it. But then again, im a well respected figure in the black community.
    020 ofzo?

lawls, everybody is yelling negert in holland.