Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Richards says anger, not racism - Kramer from Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    Pro black? Ahhh Thats why Rza's lawyer is a jew and not an unqualified black dood he was forced to hire because buisness practices in the US has been bias toward whites.
    Having a Jewish Lawyer means that Wu Tang isn't a Pro Black group?? Am I missing something?

Thats racisit. LAWLS. Bur seriously. Pro Black with a Jew lawyer and prob jew accountants. Dood aint pro black if he was everyone that worked for him would be black.
    Lol @ You not understanding why Wu Tang is Pro Black...I think you should go back and dig a little deeper into the 36 chambers my friend.

Being Pro black doesn't mean being anti-White, Anti-semetic, etc. It just means that they're down for their people at all costs. Listen to Wu Revolution on Forever and tell me that isn't a Pro Black social statement...c'mon brotha.
    Last edited by Taylor_Made; 11-28-2006 at 03:48 PM.

I think You are mixing black supremacy up with being Pro Black.

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    it's cool that you don't beleive in afirmitive action

"I don't understand how anyone could even try and disagree with that."

thats really sad though, the fact that you fail to see the world for how it really is.
    The way you attach conclusions to the most simple statement I could possibly make is sickening and really shows how short sighted you are. I'm not saying anything else than that the most qualified person should be hired for the job. I can't think of any situation this wouldn't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor_Made View Post
    No one is disagreeing with that but lemme ask you this...Does Bill Gates deserve to be the richest man at Microsoft when he dropped out of Havard while Steve Balmer stayed? A degree doesn't always equate to business savy, aggressiveness, the skill to lead and manage people, etc.

I also think its hilarious that folks love Wu Tang(a pro blackgroup) who rap about the struggle but get all huffy puffy over Affirmative action.
    Bill Gates is one of the founder of Microsoft, Steve Balmer isn't. I agree a bunch of papers doesn't always say everything about a person or his her skills. But if you're to pick from a bunch of people you don't know, you do look at their diplomas and previous jobs.

Getting a job because of affirmative action is a condolence prize. But hey, you'd be crazy not to take it.

As for your comment about Wu Tang fans, I enjoy their music but form my own opinions. I also listen to nazi metal/rock, does that make me a racist? Heck, I even listen to Radiohead and I'm not even a fat desert fuck with guns.

lawls at you just joining thinking you know anything about what i post in ktl...dig a lil deeper into some older threads and youll soon learn.
    I don't think you can expect any human to go back and look through hundreds of pages for your posts. Not gonna happen. Either way, If you don't think Wu Tang is Pro black then...damn. They obviously aren't anti white but when its all said and done, they drop knowledge that most blacks would understand and relate to. When Ghost was crying on "I cant go to sleep", he wasn't crying for the white community. He was issuing his version of "Whats Goin On" in the black community. Thats all im saying. They talk about issues that affect blacks, making them pro black in my opinion. They obviously got love for all races because they are worldly, but their music has a pro black(for the people) message.

what makes you think that? because i said pro white? I think youd be mixing white supremacy with being pro white.
    No...Not at all. I said that because you assumed that if RZA was pro black, then he'd have black lawyers, etc. That is more of a black supremacist form of thinking, not pro black. When I say pro black, I mean their songs are made from a black point of view and they drop knowledge on issues that affect the black community, in hopes of improving the lives of some blacks thats it. If people from other races buy into it, then thats even better. So maybe you got the two mixed up. I don't know what pro white has to do with any of this this. Either way this post is turning into a race post and me being black and you being another race is just gonna lead to further arguing that hasn't been solved since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    Getting a job because of affirmative action is a condolence prize. But hey, you'd be crazy not to take it.

As for your comment about Wu Tang fans, I enjoy their music but form my own opinions. I also listen to nazi metal/rock, does that make me a racist? Heck, I even listen to Radiohead and I'm not even a fat desert fuck with guns.
    When it comes to Affirmative action, I don't think its a solution, it just causes more racial tensions IMHO. As a black man I work hard for whatever I get and Ive reaped the benefits greatly. I currently live in a state where Affirmative Action doesn't exist so I can't say Ive experienced the benefits of this institution.

If you can find a message of value in Nazi Metal then Kudos to you. I'm a black dude who grew up on soul and jazz and I find enjoyment out of Radiohead. I guess Black people find a different appreciation in the message that groups like Wu Tang represent. I guess it would be hard for me to listen to music with a message that I don't agree with.

Fat desert fucks with guns.

Album title?
    Yeah it was a working title when I downloaded it. I believe they later changed it to OK Computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor_Made View Post
    When it comes to Affirmative action, I don't think its a solution, it just causes more racial tensions IMHO. As a black man I work hard for whatever I get and Ive reaped the benefits greatly. I currently live in a state where Affirmative Action doesn't exist so I can't say Ive experienced the benefits of this institution.

If you can find a message of value in Nazi Metal then Kudos to you. I'm a black dude who grew up on soul and jazz and I find enjoyment out of Radiohead. I guess Black people find a different appreciation in the message that groups like Wu Tang represent. I guess it would be hard for me to listen to music with a message that I don't agree with.
    I tried out for a job as fireman. To get the job, I had to compete with different people and we had to comeplete some test that involved running and lifting and such. There were men and women doing physical tasks, but they lowered the requirements for the women. So at the end, 3 of the 3 women made it and 9 of the 20 men. When infact, the men were better at all tests, all 20 of them. I sure hope my apartment doesn't catch fire...

Anyway, I don't find messages in most music. I just like to listen to the catchy tunes and pick out random words and sentences. that's probably why I like almost all genres of music.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    The way you attach conclusions to the most simple statement I could possibly make is sickening and really shows how short sighted you are. I'm not saying anything else than that the most qualified person should be hired for the job. I can't think of any situation this wouldn't apply.

Bill Gates is one of the founder of Microsoft, Steve Balmer isn't. I agree a bunch of papers doesn't always say everything about a person or his her skills. But if you're to pick from a bunch of people you don't know, you do look at their diplomas and previous jobs.

What you listen to doesn't make you a racist, but what you say and do does.

Is that a general statement or aimed at me?

ignore racism and it will go away

talking about it for the last 50 years hasnt worked

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post

I knew it would be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post

thats like saying ignore cancer and it will go away

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

WoW !

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

so racism can be treated by Doctors and such? lawls.

maybe cancer should make a public apology
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

so racism can be treated by Doctors and such? lawls.

maybe cancer should make a public apology