Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Richards says anger, not racism - Kramer from Seinfeld

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    What about a recent Chris Rock show I saw where he kept saying, to the delight of the crowd which chimed in and even finished the statement, "If it ain't white, it ain't right", and no body said nothing about that. What about aaaall the times when Chris Rock uses his racial stereotypes against white people? I see this type of shit when I watch BET Comic View all the time. "Cracker this, cracker that" "White people do this, isn't it funny when white people. . . " so why the fuck do people get so angry about Kramar or whoever the fuck this obviously dead-talent bum says? It's hypocritical if you ask me, with a capital h. Just because of slavery it's cool though for it to be vice-versa. I'm tired of hearing this shit because ever since I watched it in the thread yesterday I have seen it ALL over TV, people talking and even the paper. It's so fucking stupid. We got a war going on where African-Americans, Latin-American and Caucasians are being blown up equally and dying for (unjust?) causes yet EVERYONE INCLUDING FOX NEWS AND LETTERMAN? can take time to point out the fact that some fucking washed-up BUM called some hecklars a NIGGER? Hahaha, and you wonder why some people say "shit will never change".
    As far as these comedians, what they say and do, how does that effect white people directly? When I see chris rock, I don't see black people in his audience anymore, I see white people, same thing with chappelle and all the other black comedic greats.

And caucasians are not being blown up equally and dying at an equal rate as blacks and latinos.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    white ppl dont get hand outs and that is racist.....affirmitive action is racist.
    white people get hand outs, its called welfare(among other things), and there's more white people getting that handout than any other group of people. and affirmitive action, where does that exist, and how is it racist? every state don't have "affirmitive action."

God in the Flesh

Peace

Now this Kramer guy is Jewish, so I would like to know what would story would be if a black comedian said "you fucking jews should have stayed in the gas chambers" or "hitler should have killed all of you"....

hmmmmm.

And you white people, I mean damn, just stop replying to Black topics! You don't study history before you speak on topics and you approach EVERYTHING from a white supremacist, elitist perspective. Just face the fact that you don't have the same problems today's black people have. You (meaning the collective white race) have done your part to get what you wanted from us and destroy us mentally just sit and enjoy the benefits of being a white male in Amerikkka.

I don't expect you to understand I knew most white people would say "oh it's not a big deal"

everybody is wasting their energy discussing this

this shit is cancerous
    all the points have been made

i wouldnt say cancerous but itz definantly a waste of time
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i liked the end when he's trying to save face "these words... these words" hahaha

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    everybody is wasting their energy discussing this

this shit is cancerous
    what should be discussed that isn't wasting energy?

Veteran Member

Maybe we should be discussing the supposed war in iraq or maybe south korea or curruption in politics its all a waste of time, and maybe affirmative action is racist(I don't know) but it wouldn't be nessessary if eveything was equal

Dont get me wrong....what he said was wrong 100%. But lets not act like he is the 1st to do so or the last.....ppl from every race say racist shit.....

but everyone from every race can't tell another that 50 years ago we would have hung you upside down and stuck a fork in your ass - white/pink people have done that to every race on the planet in the name of white supremacy -

all peoples can call names

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    what should be discussed that isn't wasting energy?
    exactly

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Man
    When was the last time you saw/heard a person other than white do what he's done?Anytime a white celebrity or someone we all know does it its plaster on the net and the tv screen for us to pick apart.....when a black person does it it gets printed on page 12 of the newspaper of is hardly shown on TV. Dont act like black ppl dont say racist shite.

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL EQUAL IN AMERICA
    PLUS WHITE PEOPLE HAVE A HISTORY OF DESTROYING PEOPLE - SO NO ONE FEELS SORRY WHEN A BLACK MAN OR WOMAN CALLS A WHITE/PINK PERSON CRACKER OR DEVIL - THOSE NAMES/TITLES FIT HIS DESCRIPTION

THEY ARE CALLED DEVIL BECAUSE OF THEIR HISTORY OF DEVILISHMENT - AND THE NAME CRACKER WAS ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU

NOW - TELL US - WHY WERE/ARE BLACK PEOPLE GIVEN THE NAMES NIGGERS AND COONS IN THE FIRST PLACE ?

Who cares what the word is rooted in. It encites a racial response. It is used racially. It is a racist word. Honkey. Wetback. Spic. Whiteboy. Chink. Gook. Wop. Haji. Etc etc they are all used racially and are all racial slurs.......black ppl are not the only ones who feel racism you white fagit.

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT WHITE PEOPLE FEEL RACISM ? LOL

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

of course white people feel discrimination

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    What about a recent Chris Rock show I saw where he kept saying, to the delight of the crowd which chimed in and even finished the statement, "If it ain't white, it ain't right", and no body said nothing about that. What about aaaall the times when Chris Rock uses his racial stereotypes against white people? I see this type of shit when I watch BET Comic View all the time. "Cracker this, cracker that" "White people do this, isn't it funny when white people. . . " so why the fuck do people get so angry about Kramar or whoever the fuck this obviously dead-talent bum says? It's hypocritical if you ask me, with a capital h. Just because of slavery it's cool though for it to be vice-versa. I'm tired of hearing this shit because ever since I watched it in the thread yesterday I have seen it ALL over TV, people talking and even the paper. It's so fucking stupid. We got a war going on where African-Americans, Latin-American and Caucasians are being blown up equally and dying for (unjust?) causes yet EVERYONE INCLUDING FOX NEWS AND LETTERMAN? can take time to point out the fact that some fucking washed-up BUM called some hecklars a NIGGER? Hahaha, and you wonder why some people say "shit will never change".

CHRIS ROCK USED TO GET BEAT UP ROBBED AND DAM NEAR TORTURED FOR BEING ONE OF THE FEW DARK SKIN BLACK BOYS IN HIS SCHOOL - HE WAS TREATED THIS WAY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK -

BECAUSE BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT EQUAL IN AMERICA - WHITE PEOPLE CLEARLY HAVE THE UPPER HAND - PRESIDENT = WHITE = GOD = PAINTED WHITE JESUS = PAINTED WHITE = SANTA CLAUS = WHITE = MOSES = WHITE = SUPERMAN = WHITE = SPIDER MAN = WHITE = BATMAN = WHITE = RONALD MCDONALD = WHITE = THE FACES ON THE MONEY WHITE = AKA PINK - NO ONE FEELS SORRY WHEN THE LITTLE MAN WHO ALWAYS GOT PICKED ON FINALLY DECIDES TO WHOOP HIS BULLIES ASS

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    of course white people feel discrimination

BY WHO AND IN WHAT WAY -

AND IS THIS "feeling" REAL ?

white ppl dont get hand outs and that is racist.....affirmitive action is racist.

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T NEED HAND OUTS

THEY TAKE LAND OUTA PEOPLES HANDS AND CALL IT THEIR OWN

"THEIR" GOVERNMENT GIVES THE FUCKING HAND OUTS

AND THEY DESERVE TO HAND OVER SOMETHING TO ALL THESE PEOPLE THEY ROBBED AND MAMED - AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH - THERE IS NOTHING THAT "THEY" CAN GIVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE "THEY" HAVE DONE