Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Richards says anger, not racism - Kramer from Seinfeld

when people are brought up to not discriminate and then find themselves getting accused of being responsible for acts of oppression that happened in history - that is discrimination

when institutions in this society are ordered to make policy decisions that are somehow trying to look 'politically correct' and hire person A rather than person B because of ethnicity - that is discrimination

ALTERNATIVELY (obviously) i have seen many cases occur the other way around

but it does exist both ways
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by APSU View Post
    WHITE PEOPLE DON'T NEED HAND OUTS

THEY TAKE LAND OUTA PEOPLES HANDS AND CALL IT THEIR OWN

"THEIR" GOVERNMENT GIVES THE FUCKING HAND OUTS

AND THEY DESERVE TO HAND OVER SOMETHING TO ALL THESE PEOPLE THEY ROBBED AND MAMED - AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH - THERE IS NOTHING THAT "THEY" CAN GIVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE "THEY" HAVE DONE
    yeah all of them right?

did they deserve to get sent to live in caves too?

everybody in the world needs a hand out

some people need land, some people need forgiveness

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    yeah all of them right?

did they deserve to get sent to live in caves too?

DO ALL ASIANS EAT RICE ?

WHEN PEOPLE SAY FUCK THE POLICE ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THEIR UNCLE AND COUSIN WHO IS BOTH ON THE FORCE ?

IF YOU ARE WHITE AND YOU DON'T TAKE AN ADVANTAGE OF A WORLD THAT WAS BUILT TO PUT YOU ON TOP OVER ALL OTHE PEOPLE,
    THEN YEAH - THEY NEED TO GO TO A CAVE - THEY MIGHT THRIVE THERE

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir Allah View Post

And you white people, I mean damn, just stop replying to Black topics! You don't study history before you speak on topics and you approach EVERYTHING from a white supremacist, elitist perspective. Just face the fact that you don't have the same problems today's black people have. You (meaning the collective white race) have done your part to get what you wanted from us and destroy us mentally just sit and enjoy the benefits of being a white male in Amerikkka.

I don't expect you to understand I knew most white people would say "oh it's not a big deal"

ive noticed that white folks are routinely being put into the same category... me personally, have not done "my part" ... i have not/do not to detroy you mentally. and while you may think that i can sit back and enjoy the benefits of being white your wrong. i work just as hard as the next guy. at the end of the day... aint shit handed to me.

so please.. try not to put us all in the same "white devil" category...

as for this Kramer fool... hes obviously got some probelms. no matter how pissed he gets it doesnt justify droppin the N bomb... gettin heckled by the audience i believe comes with the comedy job. deal with it....

also... ive seen some rough comparisons to what he said and what black comedians say about white people and there is a big fuckin difference. im white... and i when i see chris rock or martin or whoever say white boy, cracker, etc... i dont get offended in the slightest way. why? cause its comedy.... its meant in a joking manner. what this fool Kramer said was out of hatred... it was not apart of his routine... it was his only comeback for a tough audience.

im suprised they didnt jump on stage and whoop his ass!!!

Last edited by born invincible; 11-21-2006 at 11:01 PM.

i think i'm high

would this be considerd a hate crime? i dont know much about that i avoid the police at all costs. this guy needs to donate some serious loot for pulling some shit like this. and "i'm sorry" i wouldn't accept from an 8 year old child.

Realness

yo when i was a kid alot of nativez would beat the shit outta white kidz at my school. u know, 2'z a party and 3'z a crowd if u were white wit more than one native believe me your ass was gonna get fucked with. im sure all races go through the same shit.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

nevermind this is stupid. yall have fun. peace to born, snapple, LHX, ed, jasper, apsu, all yall a buncha orange letterz to me so i find it easy to get along wit yall. one
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 11-22-2006 at 03:49 AM.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

Are you sure he survived that? Because I heard when you call a black person that they turn savage and maul their victim at all costs.

Veteran Member

of course white people feel discrimination
    discrimination and racism two different things with two different motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    discrimination and racism two different things with two different motives.
    clear it up for those watching at home

HAHAAHAAAAAA!

That's a great reply.

Of course the old debate goes that "many white people are racist and don't even know it" and when they get angry it finally comes out. That video is what proves that theory and why it got elevated. This could be true. I wonder if I snapped at a black person if I would end up calling them the N-word just because thats the nastiest thing I could think of at the time? I have but never ended up saying it. Even in Die hard 2, Samuel kept on saying to Bruce when he got mad at him, "you were gonna say it [nigger] weren't you?"

A good comedian can come back and diss the hecklers and turn the whole crowd against them. However, he didn't have any material and ended up getting nasty. Even when the dude said he was washed up before he left, Richards still didn't have a decent comeback.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    white ppl dont get hand outs and that is racist.....affirmitive action is racist.
    Affirmitive action is an effort to help impoverished peoples withing a nation, to bring them to the same level that white americans are on.

When whites stole lands from the Indians- the indians were left in an impoverished state.

When whites brough blacks over as slaves, they were left in an impoverished state.

Whites had the advantage then- and it set a class system today that many people can't break free from. So affirmitive action is the scapegoat for what white people did to minorities.

The law views Tribes as- Politcal bodies- or people with politcal interest. And because these -poltical bodies- were left improvished after they lost their lands, affirmitive action was the legal coarse of action to justify the taking of those lands.

That's why affirmitive action is legal in america, and it will always be legal. If affirmitive action became illegal, then many court cases regarding native americans would be reversed and America could lose land.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

when people are brought up to not discriminate and then find themselves getting accused of being responsible for acts of oppression that happened in history - that is discrimination

when institutions in this society are ordered to make policy decisions that are somehow trying to look 'politically correct' and hire person A rather than person B because of ethnicity - that is discrimination

ALTERNATIVELY (obviously) i have seen many cases occur the other way around

but it does exist both ways
    White people today are not guilty for enslaving people or stealing land.

White peole today are guilty for not sharing or giving it back. They're guilty for putting up fences and saying- no tresspassing. They're guilty when they build bars on Native american meccas dispite the protesting Natives.

But-

That's the world we live in today. So that's why person B get's the job because of being a minority. It's the whites world justification tool.

And then again it all boils down to the individual's state of mind. Just because someone builds a building or set up a fence there doesn't mean a tornado, or flood or somthing won't come through and tear it down. So when if comes down to it- nobody owns shit.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 11-22-2006 at 12:07 PM.