Thread: ###AZ Appreciation Thread###

Default ###AZ Appreciation Thread###

Everybody come in here and show respect to one of the most brilliant and equally overlooked to ever pick up the mic. AZ, I salute you.

Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

i think i'm high

the first time i heard AZ everyone in the whip was going insaine, we almost crashed i kid you not....musta rewinded that a thousand times....2 weeks later i then found out nas spit fire too....i still wish those 2 would do a full album together....PEACE to AZ

Realness

one of the greatest to ever do it.

It's funny this thread should start today, I just listened to AZ's first and most recent albums only a couple of hours ago.

I will say easily one of the greatest most slept on mc, great flow, great lyrics...it don't get much better than that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

wooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    It's funny this thread should start today, I just listened to AZ's first and most recent albums only a couple of hours ago.

I will say easily one of the greatest most slept on mc, great flow, great lyrics...it don't get much better than that.
    co sign
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

The Format ||Score:4/5..DOPE..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

mo money mo murda mo homicide is one of the sickest songs i eva heard two young gunz in az and nas tearin that shit up, good video too (youtube.com, search nas or az) i havent heard too much other shit so if yall put that shit out on the mp3 thread i'd appreciate it but az is still the shit from what i've heard

Veteran Member

I met AZ last week going into a studio in brookly. Actually it was the day bfore his album dropped because he made a point of telling me his album drops tomorrow. He's got a sick white range rover.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

^^^^ Your right he does have a Range rover i saw him like two weeks ago on 8st and broadway he must have been going shopping he like ht 510 i was in a hurry he got a ill aura to him to bad i was in a hurry didnt show some luv on how i enjoy his music

youngdeck01

AZ, like you all kno, is way too underrated. He just makes good album after good album. I was pumped when i got to meet him, he came to under ground hiphop.com store in boston. I was disapointed he didnt rap, but i guess he was drivin a few hours jus to get there. Regardless i got to meet him and he signed a class cd for me, DOE OR DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by youngdeck01 View Post
    AZ, like you all kno, is way too underrated. He just makes good album after good album. I was pumped when i got to meet him, he came to under ground hiphop.com store in boston. I was disapointed he didnt rap, but i guess he was drivin a few hours jus to get there. Regardless i got to meet him and he signed a class cd for me, DOE OR DIE.
    Did you get to talk to him at all?
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI