Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Hockey

Banned

sweet. just picked my peguin playoff tickets. i got the very first home game in the 1st round, which will be either game 1 or game 3 of the series. then i got the 3rd game of the stanley cup final which will probably be game 6, but possibly game 5.

i had a chance at 3 more games but in these difficult times i couldn't afford them. my 1st round ticket is $55 and my stanley cup ticket is $107

looks like boston is most likely gonna play montreal first round,which scares the shit out of me.even i the habs are playing bad...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    sweet. just picked my peguin playoff tickets. i got the very first home game in the 1st round, which will be either game 1 or game 3 of the series. then i got the 3rd game of the stanley cup final which will probably be game 6, but possibly game 5.

i had a chance at 3 more games but in these difficult times i couldn't afford them. my 1st round ticket is $55 and my stanley cup ticket is $107
    $55 Damn Thats Just Like A Normal Game For Ranger Tickets Like Rangers Vs. The Wild Or Thrashers Or Something Similar. I Seen Them Play The Ducks This Season For Probably That Price And They Werent The Greatest Seats.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    $55 Damn Thats Just Like A Normal Game For Ranger Tickets Like Rangers Vs. The Wild Or Thrashers Or Something Similar. I Seen Them Play The Ducks This Season For Probably That Price And They Werent The Greatest Seats.
    Im not a leaf fan. Fucking corporations buy all the seats so I cant enjoy hockey anyway. Leafs get losing records, never make the playoffs and still the fucking Air Canada Centre sells out every game of those shitty years. No wonder the leafs dont care if theyre good or not.

Veteran Member

Yeah Thats Pretty Much How All New York Teams Are All Corpprations Buy Up All The Tickets And Leave The Real Fans Out.

What I Hate Most Is When Like Fox 5 Has The World Series Or Other Channels With Other Sports Games They Have The Cast Of Whatever New Show there making In The Audience Who Dont Even Care Or Root For The Team Taking Up Seats That Could Of Been Given To Real Fans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post

my seats aren't great either. my regular season tickets are $40. that's me at my seat circled in red.

Veteran Member

Those Arent That Bad Actually Your Pretty Close To The Front Row Of The Second Tier. Is The Whole Rink Visible? I've Had Seats Where Your Right Above One Of The Goals And You Can Barely See Them.

Hahaha At You Not Even Paying Attention To The Game It Looks Like You Got Your Head Down Looking At Something In Your Hands.

Banned

that was the opening faceoff of game 6 of the stanley cup final from last year. i was taking a picture with my phone and texting it to someone. that pic was on nhl.com. yeah we can see the whole ice. pretty much any seat in mellon arena is decent, but it sucks because we are on the side where the visiting team shoots twice. i actually prefer to be up there. you can see the play develop and everything that's going on from that angle.

im a huge wings fan,

they have a monster line-up, but what's up with their defense lately?
    osgood and conklin are just terrible.

hopefully they pull thru during the playoffs, i was hoping they would get the presidents.

Keeping an eye on the hurricanes they've been ripping it up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
    im a huge wings fan
    Booooo!!!!

I'm back again for another random comment about the Blackhawks. It's going to be so weird watching the NHL playoffs and actually have my team still playing. It looks like they will play Vancouver (depending on what happens tonight) and unfortunately I think the Blackhawks will lose the series. I think they have a better chance of making it to the second round if they played Calgary.

My best friends team is the Canucks and I am a huge Blackhawk fan. I imagine we are going to kill eachother by the end of the first round if they play eachother.

I also went to my first game of the year on Saturday. I drove to Edmonton for the Oiler/Canuck game. It was very last minute and we basically drove from Regina to Edmonton Saturday morning and then drove home right after the game so we could get back for our floor hockey game Sunday morning.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
    I'm back again for another random comment about the Blackhawks.

two things about this video. first of all jagr's goal at the 45 second mark.

but the main one is this chicago douche bag at the 3:50 mark? by chance, do you know him? if so, please punch him for me and everyone else in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

two things about this video. first of all jagr's goal at the 45 second mark.

but the main one is this chicago douche bag at the 3:50 mark? by chance, do you know him? if so, please punch him for me and everyone else in the world.
    The vid is blocked cause I am at work. Is it something #55 Ben Eager did? He's a classless pussy who does stupid shit and then runs away once someone from the other team challenges him.

Banned

no it's just some retarded chicago fan being interviewed after the pens were up 2 games to 0 on the bhawks during the '92 cup final.

Veteran Member

Drury 2 Goals Last Night In The Rangers 3-1 Win Against The Canadians Finally Showing Up For A Game In A Big Way.

Ranger Have Back To Back Home And Away With Philly Win And There In.