Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang facts, tibits, and stuff people forgot

Default Wu-Tang facts, tibits, and stuff people forgot

I got this forum a wrestling site I post on http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/
    Post some interesting, obsure Wu facts not many people know or rember. And that goes for Wu generals and Wu fam.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    what?
    I'll start this off. Here something that I don't think many know. Tupac had plans of starting Makaveli Records which would have included The Wu-Tang Clan, The Outlawz, Big Daddy Kane, Big Syke, and Gang Starr.

Quote Originally Posted by snakesonawiggly View Post
    I'll start this off. Here something that I don't think many know. Tupac had plans of starting Makaveli Records which would have included The Wu-Tang Clan, The Outlawz, Big Daddy Kane, Big Syke, and Gang Starr.

'John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' http://theholyconceptionunit.org

so wheres the wresteling forum come into it?!

and i guess that this Makaveli Records is the same thing Pac was talking about in that interview MK sampled for his NSD album "...and at the same time we tryna get them Wu-Tang Ni@@as cos i love them ni@@as , i feel they represent the east coast how we represent the west, and i love them"
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

"Suuuuu" is the call for the Wu. (what "Ggg-Unit" is to Fiddy, "Suuuu" is to the Wu.)

A member of Wu got jumped at Suge Knight's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect.

There are over 300 Wu-Tang Killa Beez/Affiliates.

Ghostface Killah:

Run up on Ghost, he WILL fuck you up! word, Ghost is solid!

Ghostface Killah, Superb (A Wu-Tang Killa Bee) and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks. (same fact as Ghost smacked 50)

Ghost smacked Ma$e (signed to P.Diddy at the time, now of G-Unit) for dissing him and Ma$e had to have his jaw wired. (Ghost fucked him up.lol.)

Ghostface Killah has a brother still living in Staten Island, poor, with hardly a pot to piss in, and no support from his well off brother, it’s true because someone close to the Wu used to know him, his name’s Brian.

Reason Ghostface Killah wore a mask in the early days is because he was wanted for robbery when the Wu 1st blew up.
    Cappadonna owned some drug houses here on Staten Island for a little while after he got money, I don’t know if they're still in business.

Ghostface Killah and Cappadonna (A Wu-Tang Killa Bee) ran in to one of 50's boys (Zoo) at a block party in Staten Island.

A Few months later 50 seen Ghostface Killah at Def Jam and they exchanged words, then 50 put out that diss track ‘How To Rob’. That is how that beef started.

Ghostface said on ‘Tony's Money’ "this what happens when you don’t give n*ggas they fucking money" in response to De La Soul for not paying him for the track he was on, he also jacked their beat lol.

Ghostface was shot in the neck...he talks about it in one of the songs (Can It Be So Simple remix)...off of the ‘Only Built for Cuban Linx…

Superb while in jail supposedly wrote all the rhymes for every Ghostface album after ‘Ironman’… bullshit.

Most of Wu Tang used to be angel-dust heads.
    ^^^^Ghostface admits this in an interview “I was a dusthead
    I used to drink a lot back then (making of ‘Ony Built 4 Cuban Linx…’) which is why I sound so aggressive on a lot of shit”

The cover of ‘Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...’ was the first time Ghostface had appeared in a photograph without a mask.

Ghost had beef with Biggy over the 'king of NY' title, words were exchanged but thats as far as it went.

GZA(pronounced JIH-zuh) :

Whilst recording the 'GZA Vs Muggs'album, someone got jacked at a Soul Assasins studio session while GZA was there and everyone but GZA was forced to strip. lol nobodys messin wit the Wu.

GZA is no longer a 5%-er (a believer of the 5% Nation).

GZA is cousin's with RZA & Ol Dirty Bastard.

Inspectah Deck:

Inspectah Decks Favorite Pro Wrestlers

5]Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    4]George "The Animal" Steele
    3]Junkyard Dog
    2]Iron Mike Sharpe
    1]The Ultimate Warrior

Back in 94, the cops raided 36 Chambers studio and arrested Ol' Dirty Bastard & Inspectah Deck. For reasons unkown.

Masta Killa:

13 years since the Wu debuted, Masta Killa put out his debut album 'No Said Date' in 2004.

Killah Priest (A Wu-Tang Killa Bee) was supposed to have the guest spot on ‘DaMystery of Chessboxin' from ‘Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)’, but he crashed out in the studio and RZA just got Masta Killa to spit a verse (K.P woke up to hear M.K spittin his verse “Homicide’s illegal, deaths the penalty, what justifies the Homicide, When he dies in his own iniquity…”

Masta Killa smacked an animator called Cheo Hodari Coker from Vibe because he wrote something on the Wu-Tang Clan and used cartoon pictures of them, they didn’t like It so Masta went to Cheo’s house, knocked on his door and when he opened it, hit him, laid him out in one punch and said “Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nothin To Fuck Wit” Straight out of this Cheo guys mouth.

Method Man:

Mef apparenlty said he liked working with Redman better than working with the Wu.

Ol' Dirty Bastard (O.D.B) R.I.P:

Is cousins to GZA & RZA. His little brother 12 o'Clock is a Wu-Tang Killa Bee.

Dirty got burnt (caught an STI) by the same woman twice.

In February 1998, Dirty (real name Russel Jones) witnessed a car accident from the window of his Brooklyn recording studio. He and his brother 12 o'Clock (A Wu-Tang Killa Bee) ran to the accident scene and organized about a dozen onlookers who assisted in lifting the 1996 Ford Mustang—rescuing a 4-year-old girl from the wreckage. She was taken to a hospital with second and third degree burns. Using a false name, Jones visited the girl in the hospital frequently until he was spotted by members of the media. (OMG i miss Dirty soooo much, he had a heart of gold!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P Dirt Dog!!! ( )

Ol Dirty Bastard and LL Cool J were supposed to work together. Then, when they were in the studio, ODB pissed on one of L's platinum plaques (he was drunk, surprise, surprise) and LL threw him out.

Ol' Dirty Bastard interrupts Shawn Colvin's acceptance speech to protest the Clan's loss in the Best Rap Album category. Dirty continued with "Wu-Tang is for the babies" .lmfao!!!

In October 2000, he escaped from his court-mandated drug treatment facility and spent one month as a fugitive. During his time on the lam, he hooked up with the RZA and managed to log some time in the recording studio. He then appeared onstage swigging a bottle at a record release party for The W, a Wu-Tang Clan album. He was later arrested in a Philadelphia McDonald's parking lot while signing autographs, and extradited to New York City. A Manhattan court sentenced him to two to four years incarceration. Mental problems resulted in a suicide attempt not long after his sentencing.

Dirty took two of his thirteen children by limousine to a New York State welfare office to pick up his welfare check while his latest album was still in the top ten of the US charts. The entire incident was filmed by an MTV camera crew and was broadcast nationwide.

His mother, Cheri Jones, confirmed he has 7 children and not 13.

Raekwon:

Rae also had beef with Biggy over the 'king of NY' title, words were exchanged but thats as far as it went.

Raekwon’s album debut solo album was originally called “Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Niggaz” but got rejected and renamed as “Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…” (hence the "…")

RZA (pronounced RIH-zuh):

RZA is cousins to GZA & Ol Dirty.

RZA owns the rights to the Wu-Tang name.

RZA was charged of attempted murder and represented himself without a lawyer back in 91.

RZA says he had no idea Dirty was going to get up on stage and interrupt the Grammys when he saw him get out if his seat.

If any of you got the Scratch magazine with RZA on it, he tells how some of the WU are beefing. Not like beef as in fighting, they just ain’t talking.

Rza and Killah Sin (a Wu-Tang Killa Bee) and another fam member went to see 50 perform after 'How To Rob' and 50 got wind of them being there and dipped backstage and didn't perform, I have heard this one several times.

On ‘Bobby Digital's (RZA’s alias)’ ‘Digital Bullet’, The RZA is incorrectly credited as the producer for track #4 "It Must Be Bobby". That track was produced by (DJ Allah) Mathematics.

Flavor Flav (of Public Enemy) is RZA, GZA & Ol Dirty's distant cousin.

U-God:

U-God was kicked off alot of tracks cuz RZA thought his lyrics just wasnt cuttin it. [RZA says so in the Wu-Tang Manual].

U-God has beef with the RZA over Money.

Killa Beez:

Dom Pachino from Killarmy (A Wu-Tang Killa Bee group)(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killarmy) took Zoo’s watch because he was talking to his girl and they stomped him out.

The first album on Wu-Tang Records was supposed to be "Nothing New under The Sun" by Sunz Of Man. It was supposed to come out back in 1997 but they started all over again and released "The Last Shall Be First" instead in 1998.

Cappadonna didn't teach Inspectah Deck how to rhyme...he taught U-God, who used to be Cappa's beatbox DJ...
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Inspectah Decks Favorite Pro Wrestlers

5]Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    4]George "The Animal" Steele
    3]Junkyard Dog
    2]Iron Mike Sharpe
    1]The Ultimate Warrior

yeah!!!!^^
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post

Ghostface said on ‘Tony's Money’ "this what happens when you don’t give n*ggas they fucking money" in response to De La Soul for not paying him for the track he was on, he also jacked their beat lol.

this track is called he comes, anyone got it?

GENERAL WISE

Michael Jackson has sold more than Wu

lmao
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

U-God was kicked off alot of tracks cuz RZA thought his lyrics just wasnt cuttin it. [RZA says so in the Wu-Tang Manual].

That goes for every member, not only Uey.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

so wheres the wresteling forum come into it?!
    there's a thread on the forum titled WCW facts, tidbits, and stuff people forgot.

Veteran Member

"GZA is no longer a 5%-er (a believer of the 5% Nation)."

Really? Can you proove that?

A Few months later 50 seen Ghostface Killah at Def Jam and they exchanged words, then 50 put out that diss track ‘How To Rob’. That is how that beef started.
    Wrong, The beef started after 50 made that track.

50 Cent "How To Rob" was not a diss, its was more of a way to get attention for an artist that needed it at the time where he was not unknown. In a 2001 interview from a XXL mag i got he said all the rappers names he dropped on that song "HE RESPECTED" and the song was just for him to get his name out and he achieved that after multiple rappers dissed him for that song.

Second dont believe what all these Wu-fanatics aka 50 Cent killas say about a physical confrontation regarding Ghost & 50 unless you hear it from one of their mouths. The only person in this board that could possibly clarify anything would be Sinfullycute.

WU BANGA 101

if GZA wasn't a 5%er why would his son aka name be Young Justice and feature on lord jamars 5% album.
    "NO MORE SAID, KNEW YA CHUMP ASS WAS DEAD WHEN I SEEN THE 4.4 REFLECTING FROM YA SHINY FORHEAD"