Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang facts, tibits, and stuff people forgot

by the way, those facts arent exactly from me, just something ive made over a while of been on WTC, just stuff people have claimed are facts, im not exactly saying they are 100% true!
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Before the Wu, Meth worked at the Statue Of Liberty with U-God. That's how the two meant.

Quote Originally Posted by snakesonawiggly View Post
    Before the Wu, Meth worked at the Statue Of Liberty with U-God. That's how the two meant.
    No shit?? Piss funny thats a crazy 1 i def never heard

wuswordz95

if memory serves me correct but wasnt the ol dirty bastard a spcail guest on wwf smackdown

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    if memory serves me correct but wasnt the ol dirty bastard a spcail guest on wwf smackdown
    I've never heard about that and I'm a big wrestling fan but I do know Meth was on the cover of WWE magazine with John Cena

"There are over 300 Wu-Tang Killa Beez/Affiliates. "

And less than 20 are worth your money. seriously

"Superb while in jail supposedly wrote all the rhymes for every Ghostface album after ‘Ironman’… bullshit. "

I'll buy the claim that he wrote bullet proof wallet. But I know ghost wrote that joint also. I love BPW even though it sounds different.

As far as the other stuff goes, 11
    Favorite artist In order
    Az, Nas, Eightball & Mjg, Talib Kweli, Ghostface killah, Gza, and Krazyie bone

Favorite albums, Aziatic: it was written< on top of the world(CLASSIC), Reflections eternal,(classic) Supreme Clientel(classic), Gza(Liquid Swords) and Thug on tha line

Veteran Member

Exactly! (GZA is 5%)
    Last edited by Ultimate Fist; 11-23-2006 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Lacks clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    this track is called he comes, anyone got it?
    If you look in the media section you will find a song called tonys money by ghost and i think thats the song, he talks about how he should of got paid so im guessing it is..
    Last edited by Alcryt; 11-25-2006 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Wrong title for song!!!

Veteran Member

Hmmmm, am thinking shouldn't all of these facts be in the wu-manual??
    Somebody pls confirm
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Banned

Rza and Killah Sin (a Wu-Tang Killa Bee) and another fam member went to see 50 perform after 'How To Rob' and 50 got wind of them being there and dipped backstage and didn't perform, I have heard this one several times.

in a chat at 360hiphop.com for the release of "the w", rza said that u-god and killa sin were the one's who did this

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
    Wrong, The beef started after 50 made that track.

50 Cent "How To Rob" was not a diss, its was more of a way to get attention for an artist that needed it at the time where he was not unknown. In a 2001 interview from a XXL mag i got he said all the rappers names he dropped on that song "HE RESPECTED" and the song was just for him to get his name out and he achieved that after multiple rappers dissed him for that song.

Second dont believe what all these Wu-fanatics aka 50 Cent killas say about a physical confrontation regarding Ghost & 50 unless you hear it from one of their mouths. The only person in this board that could possibly clarify anything would be Sinfullycute.
    I have to be honest, I don't really know if that went down with Sin. Of all the fights that he's been in, he has never fought anyone around me and I've never seen any violence. Now he has come in bloody(not his own, but the other guy), so I know he gets in altercations and he's a very good fighter-last guy got knocked unconscious, but its not around me. If I remember I'll ask him how true that is. I have only seen Ghost fight one time, when a security guard grabbed me by the arm. Ghost is very quick and deadly. As far as Fifty, I've known him since he was down with JMJ. He's not a beefing cat and he's actually kinda quiet. That song was to gain recognition and get people talking and it served its purpose. I highly doubt anyone would really take it that serious-that it was a call to fight. It wasn't that kind of song or situation. It got him out there and that what it was for. As for Sin, if you provoke him, he will fight. If not, he just likes to chill. I don't know the particulars of the situation with U, him and 50. If there was a reason, he would go in and I could see someone trying to duck him, but if it was just because they were there, it doesn't seem likely.

The working title of Nigga Please was Black Man Is God, the White Man Is the Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsey34 View Post
    if GZA wasn't a 5%er why would his son aka name be Young Justice and feature on lord jamars 5% album.
    his son, not Gza, his son

Clan Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakesonawiggly View Post
    The working title of Nigga Please was Black Man Is God, the White Man Is the Devil.
    I heard it was God Made Dirt and the Dirt Don't Hurt.

weird.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    his son, not Gza, his son
    GZA's son is Young Justice