Thread: Be Proud

Default Be Proud

America's proudest achievmant was the birth of rock and roll'
    At a time of huge racial unest when you could still be arrested for listening to negro music. the new sound grew and was unstopable within a year.
    I found an old 50s box set were u can hear the sounds evolving from blacv,white hillbilly and other who wanted in.Forget Bill Haley,little Richard' and all the obvious shitt.
    Look deeper and you will find. I was amazed and still cant bneleive how advanced some music was. but the labelas blocked alot black musoc
    because they wanted to paint it all white for banstand.
    At the hop was a huge hit for americas youth while Chuck Berry had to sit on Johny be good :
    The reason wuiTang forum is hearing about Rock and Roll is because i have found a tune i had never heard before : Say Mann by BO DIDDLEY
    Ii havent stopped laughing
    And you guys must think im mad but i could hear ODB's laugh and his voice shouting even he was innocent once.shouting.

The other voice and laugh on this track has definate link to ODBIts. Try and find itI. I swear ODB cant stop laughing AT THIS. I think the task god gave jim before he gets into heaven is to prove was a real talent without calling anyone a bitch ass nigger or beating anyones ass.

ODB.: Rock and Roll: Claim your stolen heritage.
    Last edited by mashupcreation; 11-22-2006 at 12:03 AM.

i think i'm high

bo diddly is whatsup man, thats some oooold ooolld shit my real real fam put me onto that shit, hell yea good post

Realness

The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar

i got one of bo's greatest and it is very very good, amazing that it came out in the 50's. no mind to the sound quality it only makes the songs better, rawer, realer.