Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meth's Mad again..(video Link)

Veteran Member

Default Meth's Mad again..(video Link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9cJnYDPAc8

sound's kinda wack

don't know if it's been posted. i am not posting my opinions on this. it was a good watch.

mef is pissed ... again

atleast he has a reason to be pissed but sayin fuck you to all of these ppl isnt going to help his career but then again it aint goin that well

I feel for mef shit aint goin good for him right now I hope Def Jam lets him release another album like they did for Ghost
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

Is sad to think about how Meth's hype has decreased throughout the last few years...I am talking about Mef was one of the most respected rappers ever by real hip hop listeners, commercial listeners, the media...everybody had Mef on the top...now look what it has come down to. I feel for Meth: the Heart and soul of the Clan. I agree with PLO-Stylez...Def Jam needs to let him release anohter album A.S.A.P because as of now, shit aint looking to good for him.

Veteran Member

INDEPENDENT ROUTE! Jim Jones sold 108,000 records his first week out and made 7 dollars an album. Jim jones made $756,000 in one week by taking the independent route. Immortal tehnique has sold over 110,000 copies of his first two albums and has made over a million dollar. the numbers don't lie. meth makes majority of his money from shows. how many album contract did he sign with def jam? with each independant album he can make around a million dollar offa album sales and around 450,000 dollars if he does 30 shows a year at $15,000. now that's me being generous. I know meth aint' getting no more than a few dollars an album unless he goes platinum. they aren't promoting him and he already has a fanbase, with whatever fanbase he has left, he should go independent.

The fans that will buy his records when he is an independent artist will appreciate his music more because he will have more control over his artistic expression. He will not complain about him having to conform to industry rules and regulations. Not having videos. But one thing Meth will have to do is HOMEWORK. He will have to be is very detailed in what he does. Fire his manager and friends that run with him. Take a business course and an accounting class

Cube went gold goin Indy. Mef has a marketable name. He just needs to be marketed. Mef has fans they just didnt even know he had an album out. I've seen ppl come on this board and ask about Mef's album and its been out for months
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

Quote Originally Posted by anti-social View Post
    INDEPENDENT ROUTE! Jim Jones sold 108,000 records his first week out and made 7 dollars an album. Jim jones made $756,000 in one week by taking the independent route. Immortal tehnique has sold over 110,000 copies of his first two albums and has made over a million dollar. the numbers don't lie. meth makes majority of his money from shows. how many album contract did he sign with def jam? with each independant album he can make around a million dollar offa album sales and around 450,000 dollars if he does 30 shows a year at $15,000. now that's me being generous. I know meth aint' getting no more than a few dollars an album unless he goes platinum. they aren't promoting him and he already has a fanbase, with whatever fanbase he has left, he should go independent.

The fans that will buy his records when he is an independent artist will appreciate his music more because he will have more control over his artistic expression. He will not complain about him having to conform to industry rules and regulations. Not having videos. But one thing Meth will have to do is HOMEWORK. He will have to be is very detailed in what he does. Fire his manager and friends that run with him. Take a business course and an accounting class
    word

what did that person he says basically said fuck him exactly say?

what did "we need BET even though its all about white people" mean?

Veteran Member

Thumbs up

that is true..but check it...no one can promote you like YOU. if meth takes all the energy he puts into complain' about how def jam has forgotten about him and gets off def jam. he will be fine. the reason i don't feel sorry for mef at times is because i know independent artists that have sold 100,000 copies of their albums and they started with no fanbase. meth had millions of fans. he has to take a little bit of responsibility. his music is great. but his business ethic is not that great. the wu tang legacy is hurting because of their business dealings. they can't live offa, yea we came into the game and signed a group deal, then individual deals with different labels. times have changed. INDEPENDENT ROUTE!! Gotta handle the business first.

meth is a baby. dood doesnt understand the buisness. one day ppl love you the next day they dont. take it like a man. meth is a great lyracist but his beats suck.

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    one day ppl love you the next day they dont
    co sign
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Wu-Veteran

Im not hatin but...this is old be easy wit that "mef is mad again" BS

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    but his beats suck.

Not on his last album
    I just don't like you, thats all.

penalty boxed user

method man is the greatest the undefeated champion in hip hop
    a great track was the what methodman was better than big & meth is better now than he was then
    methodman is the 2nd best thing to come out of america 1st is gza because he is the genius
    i feel that america should build a statue of methodman standing next to gza in that city where they got all the actors names written on stars on the ground to show their respect for the worlds greatest mc & fuck all those names on the ground jet li is the greatest i bet you wont find his name on that street come to think about it maybe wu-tang should leave the states fuck that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    what did "we need BET even though its all about white people" mean?
    i thought mef said "even though its run by white ppl"

meth wouldnt go independent..he's said it in a interview before