Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ...Then What is the beatles best lp?

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
    The last 20 minutes of Abbey Road is awesome. In "The Beatles Anthology" they said that they made that record to end with something quality. Because they felt "Let It Be" was such a bad time of recording. Does anyone ever think about that they didn't tour after '66? Which bands can make it nowadays without touring, fans would be pissed.
    True but keep in mind that they have produced several movies after '66.An with all the albums to go with it, it wasn't that easy I think

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Paul saved their ass with the last half of Abby Road. Its messed up that it had to be that way though.

Songs like A Day in the Life , really show how both John and Paul could really craft a classic.

The White Album and Abby Road show the listener a different Beatles record because of how they were all feeling about each other and theirselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
    The last 20 minutes of Abbey Road is awesome. In "The Beatles Anthology" they said that they made that record to end with something quality. Because they felt "Let It Be" was such a bad time of recording. Does anyone ever think about that they didn't tour after '66? Which bands can make it nowadays without touring, fans would be pissed.
    They stopped touring because they literally couldn't hear themselves play anymore, and it got to be pointless.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Crazy Optician.

^^^^^ HaHaHa i know exactly what u mean

I cant believe sooooo many ppl liked/loved them and still do. When i worked on the Door of the Cavern loads of ppl would cram into there just so they could see where they started. As far as clubs go its pritty fuckin cool. 4 Floors underground with all sorts of mad archways. Hell there is even a red phone box down there. but in the summer it gets hot as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    They stopped touring because they literally couldn't hear themselves play anymore, and it got to be pointless.

That's true, screaming girls drowned out the instruments

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco