Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Wu member will die next

This thread could stay open.

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON

no matter how many people hate it
    the thread is staying alive

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

whoever created this thread needs to be banned, this thread locked and alot of ya'll morals questioned; fuckin talkin about who's gonna die next the fuck...

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    i think rae will probably die in a coke deal gone wrong
    even tho this thread is wrong....

@ this

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

or u -god will jump off a tall building screaming "NO-ONE REPLIES TO MY COMMENTS AND BULLETINS!!!!WAAAAH!"

death happens, you think ol dirty would be watching over us wanting us to mourn, hell no we gotta laugh at rappers

everyone here needs to stop bitchin about somethin they have no control over and see it for the humorous thread that it is...everytime i come to this forum im made nautious by the incredible amount of dickriding goin on...get over it, everyone in the clan will die someday so who cares..its not like YOU personally are involved in their everyday life so you'll be devistated by the loss..ive been a fan since day one when my brother copped me the 36 chambers cassette when i was 7 and when dirt died i was in shock but damn you guys just never stop with the dickriding its crazy...its like you guys put the wu above your family...theyre a music group, they dont kno you or would care if you died so why do you care so much if one of them died? sounds heartless yes but theyre celebrities, not family..if the thread bothered you so much dont bother posting in it and upping it everytime...just shut the fuck up and walk away from the computer for once..i long for the day when someone can post their opinions or whatever they want to on this forum without every wu dickrider jumpin down their throats and repeating what everyone else said in the 10 replies before them god damn...crazy ass people

AIM = mbatLyricipher
    www.myspace.com/lyricipher

it has nothing to do with the music, it has to do with the fact ya'll thinkin on how another man is gonna die...

Whoever is mad about this thread needs to get there panties out of the bunch. Chill out! Everyone dies! you will to oneday homie. Face it. Not talking about wont help u live longer. Anyways, GZA will get shot in Russia by a world famous drunken chess player.

FRESH FISH

This thread has given me a chuckle in my tummy.
    ''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
    ( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    or u -god will jump off a tall building screaming "NO-ONE REPLIES TO MY COMMENTS AND BULLETINS!!!!WAAAAH!"

death happens, you think ol dirty would be watching over us wanting us to mourn, hell no we gotta laugh at rappers
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! funniest shit EVER

true story about dirt too, everyone dies, im not speeding it up by making this thread and you cats are acting like raekwon's your momma.

ps. i think Rza will live a long time......but bobby digital...honey dipped blunts? that sounds fattening and brain damaging

my vote. Bobby Digital(changed my mind from before.)

I can't actually believe you're all calling for this to be closed. What hilarious hypothesising.

I love the Clan.

But fiver says U-God dies first, he'll die after arguing with RZA for not giving him a beat, and then RZA knocks his fucking head with a Roland MV-8000.

'You want a fucking RZA beat? I'll give you a beat-down nigga!'

That's what he gets for not protecting his neck.

GZA's getting more lethargic (listen to his DJ Muggs effort, it's pretty good but his delivery is lazier) in his technique, he's probably next.

Ordinary Wu-aholic! 36 Men in the Night's Avatar

Thumbs down

stupid asshole!

Shut up, if you have no serious ideas!

This thread is very stupid, I hope you will be kicked of this forum!!!

wtf???
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

christbearer