Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: things to do in amsterdam?

Default things to do in amsterdam?

im off to the dam next week, anyone been, know of any good hiphop clubs? or some good coffeeshops, resteraunts, clubs, hookers etc

fuck bitches and smoke hash

rape jasper while making him update his thread.....

PRODIGAL SUN

smoke weed/drink coffee

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    rape jasper while making him update his thread.....
    lol,i was gonna say the same shit
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

look @ www.paradiso.nl and www.melkweg.nl
    fatbeats and ask em for the venues of that week
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

cool Jet ill check em out, i found a nice site with some good reviews http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ the Greenhouse sounds pretty good

Smoke WEED..100% Crazy Stuff..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Yeah, Amsterdam is wild no doubt. But what's good really depends on what your into. I mean prostitutes, weed, and then your illegal street pharmaceuticals they got it all if that's what your into. It can be basically just a big party city. Especially during their hollidays, woooo. Sometimes also the night depending. And most definelty inquire places to go if your looking for a real good quality time. But like I said it really depends what your into or looking for.

^^ Best time to go to Amsterdam is during their hollidays. You don't even gotta pay most of the time everything is free cause people really go wild spreading love for free. Different forms of love, not just sex but also sex of course.

On Hollidays your almost gauranteed to score anything you want really. Definetly wild. I am only speaking from my own experiences. It's not always perfect but definelty wild no doubt.

Oh yeah Crook I would definetly wear protection when hitting any kind of skins. Plus fuck all the illegal or hard drugs as their called in Holland personally, but that's also there is what I meaned above. I don't really get down or party alot anymore. But even when I was wilder living the party life I only stuck strictly or only to beer (including liquor), buds, and depending on quality also bitches. But quality plays a role in all three, Beer, Buds, and Bitches.

Last edited by Battle 1; 11-27-2006 at 06:56 PM.

P.S: I just had to add this one. One of my favorites are those school girls that drink beer and party. Ten times better than hookers or the red light district in terms of looks, personality everything. But good luck they're the hardest to score !!

But there's alot of them if you go to the pubs especially. Some actually want a real relationship and so forth as well. I respect that too nah mean. But if you tell them that your only traveling here on vacation or something than who knows. It does't get anymore blunt than that.

same here i used to take loads of drugs, dont anymore, and a lot of the street dealers over there are actually muggers, a friend of mine got some some fake shit, went back and said this is shit and they said he'd took half of it out, and got chased for like an hour lol

haha course id skin up, you madddd <camron gif>

Quote Originally Posted by Battle 1 View Post
    P.S: I just had to add this one. One of my favorites are those school girls that drink beer and party. Ten times better than hookers or the red light district in terms of looks, personality everything. But good luck they're the hardest to score !!

But there's alot of them if you go to the pubs especially. Some actually want a real relationship and so forth as well. I respect that too nah mean. But if you tell them that your only traveling here on vacation or something than who knows. It does't get anymore blunt than that.

Damn, didnt see any of them when i was there, ill keep an eye out this time

Quote Originally Posted by Crook View Post
    same here i used to take loads of drugs, dont anymore, and a lot of the street dealers over there are actually muggers, a friend of mine got some some fake shit, went back and said this is shit and they said he'd took half of it out, and got chased for like an hour lol

haha course id skin up, you madddd <camron gif>

True. So you definetly than know when I say it can get wild that cuts both ways. On the streets can't get caught sleeping no matter where that's almost everywhere in the world.

Plus, especially from what I noticed in the night-time is really when the criminals come out to play.