Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JMT bit Killarmy's style and shit

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    woh, no way is jmt horrorcore. They might be aggresive as fuck but no way are they horrorcore. And paz is a beast, he can be real silly at times but he raps like an ogre preparing for war, especially on vbd. He gets so vicious, but he can still spit about non-violent things at times.

hmm... i put them in the horrorcore category for VBD... Paz is a beast, but i like Jus better...

what would you define horrorcore wooz?

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by .:ArcherPriest:. View Post
    whoa whoa Razor.... no way Jus Allah is better than Paz... not even bro... He might have a better voice but he's not on Vinnie's lyrical level
    yes way you crazy motorcycling bastid... lol... btw, 37th chamber says what's up...

Quote Originally Posted by venex View Post
    jus allah comes close at times too vinnie, but never was better IMO

for all those who think vinnie is average, peep his "war ensamble" and "5 exertions remix" verse... that shit blew me away... not only that, but soooo muccchhhh moreee

+ vinnie got this thing about him...he says stuff that would sound wack when a other rapper would spit it, but out of his mouth is sounds ill as fuck...love it or hate it
    dont get me wrong i like vinnie P... jus sometimes itz jus repetitive... and i think Jus is more original in that sense...
    jus my opinion.. chill Godz... we buildin'

Throw Ya W's Up!

your crazy son

for one totally diffrent styles

2 stoupe is a beat genius im not sayin 4th aint cuz hes in my top five but stoupe samples up to 25 songs into one beat

3 totally diffrent styles

Straight Outta PHX

Stoupe didn't leave the fuckin' group.

Jus is way better then Paz lyrically.

Killarmy and JMT aren't really that similar. Every Killarmy song is on some rough, military combat shit. They both have dark soundscapes, but the production techniques aren't the same at all. JMT is on some hardcore shit, but rarely are they on some strict combat shit.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Quote Originally Posted by PDTantisocial View Post
    Stoupe didn't leave the fuckin' group.

Jus is way better then Paz lyrically.

Killarmy and JMT aren't really that similar. Every Killarmy song is on some rough, military combat shit. They both have dark soundscapes, but the production techniques aren't the same at all. JMT is on some hardcore shit, but rarely are they on some strict combat shit.
    well spoken... peace duke

Throw Ya W's Up!