• hell yes

3 17.65%
  • no never

3 17.65%
  • ed should be banned for life for being ed

7 41.18%
  • help!!!!!!!! General wont get off my dick

4 23.53%
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Village Idiot" (Jibberish/Hall Of Gay)

Wikiepedia sez:

Vanilla Ice

In the showers

Vanilla ice (born Kevin Federline) was born on January 25th, 1903 on the back of a tricycle. He recieved many Nobel prizes in the early 90's for technological advancment in the field of flowing like a harpoon daily and nightly.
    A little known fact about Vanilla is that no matter how many items of clothing he took off, he always remained fully dressed.

Contents

The Great Hundaugette Prison Years

In 1983, Mr. Ice was convicted with rocking mic's like a vandal, and sentenced to 48 life sentences. Normally he would be let off with nothing but a slap on the wrists, but he was in Texas at the time.
    In his defence, Mr. Ice said "I was on a roll, it was time to go solo, i was just rollin' in a 5.0 with my rag top down, so my hair could blow." and later went on to add "i grabbed my 9, and all i heard were shells man, serious. Jumped in my car and slammed on the gas, bumper to bumper the avenue was packed. Next thing i know, Police was on the scene, y'know what i mean?"
    Police say they closed in on Mr. Ice after passing him up a first, then confronting al the dope fiends, before one of the said dope fiends 'ratted' on Mr. Ice.
    He was not the only Major rapper that year to go to prison, his close friend Snow was also convicted and charged with licking peoples bum bum's up and down.

"Brand New Invention"

Shortly after leaving prison, Mr. Ice started 'collaborating and listening', and suddenly "Ice" was back with a brand new Invention. This invention was a well learned trait from the beginnings of Vanilla Ice's math Career.
    Unfortunately, he never patented the idea, and four years later the sitcom 'The Cosby Show' hit TV screens with an eerily similar tone to mr Ice's invention.
    Seemingly on his way out of the high life, he rekindled his friendship with four giant sarcastic radioactive Kung Fu turtles, and continued his training.

"Pathological Liar"

Mr. Ice was diagnosed as being a pathalogical liar back in the early 90's, it unfortunately affected his musical output, as evidenced in his smash hit 'Ice Ice Baby'.
    Examples include -
    • "Turn off the lights, and I'll glow" (this was debunked on an episode of Mythbusters)
    • "I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom" (although this is entirely possible, there are no reported cases or convictions. This is put down to the Police being lazy incompetent bastards)
    • "I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon" (Ice is actually a practicing Rabbi, and thus has no idea what a pound of bacon even is)
    • "I go crazy when I hear a cymbal" (it was a mild annoyance, but home boy never went bat shit or anything)
    • "Anything less than the best is a felony" (this will only get you a police caution)
    • "Othern DJs say Damn!" (yeah, like to get off the stage)

Other Appearances

Vanilla briefly took over Maury Povich's show whem Maury was off sick for a number of years. The show was critically acclaimed for Ice's ability to solve problems, while his DJ revolved it.

See Also

Categories: Musicians Who Suck So Monumentally That It Really, Truly Amazes Me That The Earth And Any Surrounding Planets And Quite Possibly A Good Bit Of The Afterlife Have Not Yet Been Swallowed Entirely | Biggest Fuck-Ups of All Time
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

whats so funny....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
    krizy i kno im drunk so i speak the truth even trho i imight sound like an asshole but i wanna fuck the shit out of you like fuck you missionary with ur legs on my shoulder or from rthe back srpe=din ur ass cheeks and smakin ur ass and comin up under and grabin ur tits. i just wanna fuck u ok im sorry. and who else...
    lmao

aka InvincibleArmor79

my moneys says this ends up in Classics... good to see you back Lu, fuck dem bitches

i won't be suprised one day if i go to get a bottle of Captain Morgans Spiced Rum and your face is on the bottle...

Big Lu's Spiced Rum
    i drank that shit tonight aswell,love it.

hi guys

its big lu baby

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....

haha drink dat shit Lu, get fuckin messy

L~>1<~NKS

Yeaaaaaaaaah!

Welcome back to the Land of Slur.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

yeaaaa get drunk and find some strange pussy

M.O.B Maaaang

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

yeah Wikipedia says he is back alive now

lmfao... i was sittin in the bathroom and i was thinkin about blohooks comment on my myspace like... how the fuck does he know im back on the bottle... then i was like ooooooo shit i think i posted a bulletin on wucorp while i was fucked up. i just read that shit and lmfao.
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Question Media Player Thingies

What is the deal ( low down AKA skinny) on those online media players like Lost FM an shit. You know , the one's that ppl put in their sig and you can see what they are listening to.

I want one of those. I am guessing that you can upload all your music into it and also share and download etc etc. But .....how exactly does it work for real.

I wanna hear from ppl that have it so that I know if its worth the time or not. I wanna trade music with ppl. I only have about roughly 14 gigs or so but I got everything.

Right now I am listening to Steel Drums of Trinidad. They got crazy songs on that shit and back in the day I used to freestyle to it for fun.

ANYWAY......Somebody break it down for me.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Default Deciphering Spongebob's theme song.

Captain: Are you ready kids
    (are you ready bitches)

Kids: I I Captain.

Captain: I can't hear you.
    (louder bitches)

Kids: I I Captain

Captain: OHHHHHHH
    (OHHHHHHHH)

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    (who's holding the heavily artillery, mother fucking big fish in a small pond)

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
    (Bobby soakin fools with the tek, rockin' the biggest dick on the block!)

Captain: Absorbent and yellow and pourous is he!
    (rocking gold, poppin' caps and leaving niggas soakin up blood through bullet holes)

Captain: If nautical nonsense be something you wish!
    (if that Hydro high be getting you blitzed!)

Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
    (then you heads can get fucked up off this coke)

(Bobby soakin fools with the tek, rockin the biggest dick on the block!)

Captain: Ready?

Captain and Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants,
    SpongeBob SquarePants!
    (Bobby soakin fools with the tek, rockin the biggest dick on the block!,Bobby soakin fools with the tek, rockin the biggest dick on the block!,Bobby soakin fools with the tek, rockin the biggest dick on the block!)

Captain: SpongeBob SquarePaaaaannttss!!!
    (Bobby soakin fools with the tek, rockin' the biggest dick on the blooooooooooooooooock!!!!)

Captain: HA HA HA HA !!!!

yeah mother fuckers i'm bored.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-13-2007 at 02:35 AM.

It's actually a plugin that you run through Winamp that sends ID2/ID3 information back to the server, theres no uploading or sharing involved.
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Default Cape Girardeau, Missouri..?

Anyone know anything about it? I'm moving there. I'm leaving New York State today (there happens to be a snow storm throughout my entire route). Anyway, what's up with the midwest?

Peace

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON