3 17.65%
  • no never

3 17.65%
  • ed should be banned for life for being ed

7 41.18%
  • help!!!!!!!! General wont get off my dick

4 23.53%
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: The "Village Idiot" (Jibberish/Hall Of Gay)

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

This is Gay!

Default *****fla Club Heat****

southcoastent.net this site has alot of hot shit. I got it from a download off of tjsdjs.com. you should like most of their music. But that I BE IN THE CLUB JOINT is hot as hell in the streets and in the clubs and radio right now. I figured I would put the north up on some fla club shit.

Don't hate it is comercial music not underground "diabolicule molecule, folicule bullsh.."

This dude is certified and he WHITE.

Real sh..
    southcoastent.net will bring you to the song and check out the artist download page cuz they have other artist that are really hot right now.

L~>1<~NKS

I HATE commercial music - but if that's what you gotta do to make ends then I ain't madd @ cha.

But really though, If commercial music was a race - I'd be society's Brown Eye.

Welcome to Wu Corp.

dudes voice is monotone and the beat sounds so similar to that "meet me in the traaiill? its goin downn meet me in the ????? its goin down!" u know what song im talkin bout? n e ways its pretty wack.

robbbbbbbby d
    wadup my nigga u getin crunk?
    u missed out this weekend man shit was bananas
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Default bug chasing?!

what is this world coming to?

Bug Chasing-Though the practice of bug chasing seems incredibly risky, chasers admit when interviewed that they have recurring thoughts and act out by participating in "Bug Parties," sometimes called "conversion parties," in hopes of acquiring HIV (getting "The Gift"). The HIV-positive individuals are often referred to as "gift givers."[citation needed]

Bugchasing has been viewed with disdain from many in the gay community as a self-destructive activity. Leaders of the gay community at large are concerned that the behaviors of bugchasers may contribute to a public perception that the practice is common or encouraged by all gay people. However the gay community does recognize this is an increasing problem[citation needed] and as a community are striving to educate people about the serious consequences of this practice.
    Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a US-registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible nonprofit charity.