Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS View Post
    Word word. Im not that far into the main quest yet, im doing the side ones first. I just finished the "Dark Brotherhood" quest, and im a Cat Burglar in the "Theives Guild" right now. The Dark Brotherhood quests were mad nice! Theives Guild is pretty fun 2. Im still a level 9 though lol
    its best to do the side quests before the main one. when your at a higher level the main quest is better. plus max out your attributes and find the best equipment makes the game more enjoyable.

the theives guild quests are good espeicially the last one, mages guild quests are also good. fighters guild quest were pretty shit and you dont get much when you finished it as well.

Nah bro, its just a single player game for PC and 360.
    cool, another reason to get a 360

I spent many hours on the game. It pissed me off though because I had one of the three books for the main quest but then dropped it because I didn't think I needed it anymore. Usually when you try to drop a quest item it won't let you. Well it let me drop this book and then I couldn't continue the main quest. Sure enough it wouldn't show me where it was on the map and I have no clue where I dropped it. I haven't played since and in fact exchanged it last week. It was a great game though. I think I was a level 23.

naw didnt get this i saw a friend play and i said naw it aint for me

dont wanna wast hr of my life on one game when i could play 3 or 4 games for tat time

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    its best to do the side quests before the main one. when your at a higher level the main quest is better. plus max out your attributes and find the best equipment makes the game more enjoyable.

the theives guild quests are good espeicially the last one, mages guild quests are also good. fighters guild quest were pretty shit and you dont get much when you finished it as well.
    Yea man for sure. Right now in the main quest, remember when your at Cloud Ruler Temple and you have to find the spies or somethin, im at that part. So im going to finish all the side quests before continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    cool, another reason to get a 360
    For sure man, pick one up

Quote Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
    I spent many hours on the game. It pissed me off though because I had one of the three books for the main quest but then dropped it because I didn't think I needed it anymore. Usually when you try to drop a quest item it won't let you. Well it let me drop this book and then I couldn't continue the main quest. Sure enough it wouldn't show me where it was on the map and I have no clue where I dropped it. I haven't played since and in fact exchanged it last week. It was a great game though. I think I was a level 23.

Damn that sucks man. Yea for the main questline, I usually keep all the shit I need because I dont wanna screw anything up. But it sucks because when your stealing items for Theives Guild, it sucks when you cant hold enough when you steal weapons etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    naw didnt get this i saw a friend play and i said naw it aint for me

dont wanna wast hr of my life on one game when i could play 3 or 4 games for tat time
    Yea word, not everyone would like it but its a really long game. I like games like that so its all good
    Last edited by Rebel_INS; 12-01-2006 at 05:46 PM.

But it sucks because when your stealing items for Theives Guild, it sucks when you cant hold enough when you steal weapons etc.
    Yeah i hate when you cant carry anymore but you really wana keep somethin you just found, i just bought a house and stored loads of stuff in there so i usually dont have that problem anymore.

I recently did this really cool quest for the dark brotherhood, where your locked in a house and gotta kill everyone off one by one without them knowing your the killer, felt like a thriller film and i was the killer

Quote Originally Posted by Alcryt View Post
    Yeah i hate when you cant carry anymore but you really wana keep somethin you just found, i just bought a house and stored loads of stuff in there so i usually dont have that problem anymore.

I recently did this really cool quest for the dark brotherhood, where your locked in a house and gotta kill everyone off one by one without them knowing your the killer, felt like a thriller film and i was the killer
    Yea once I get more gold imma cop a house. And that quest was mad fun lol. That one Redguard talkin all kinds of shit lol.

a nice place to put your items is if you got the horse shadowmere from the dark brotherhood quests. simply knock the horse out and put your items inside it. it never dissapears.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    a nice place to put your items is if you got the horse shadowmere from the dark brotherhood quests. simply knock the horse out and put your items inside it. it never dissapears.
    Haha, yea man. Shadowmere is the shit! Its funny cause if were going somewhere and some wolf starts attacking, Shadowmere kicks its ass.

*sigh* I wish I had a 360... Or at least a $600 video card...

360 would probably be cheaper though
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

its easy to level up very quickly by choosing the right major skills

let your self get hit lots of times on easy with light or heavy armour to raise skill then keep fixing the armour with repair hammer (armourer)

cast cheap spells over and over again for illusion, alteration and mysticism

buy lot of cheep food from inns and make random potions, sell for profit (alchemy)

find someone that sleeping or that doesn’t move (cloud temple) and sneak into a wall while leaving the control stick propped up to keep sneaking without you, go and make a cup of tea while you raise sneak skill

find trainers for blade, blunt, marksman ect that can't be rushed

I can level up to 20 in a day if you choose all the above as major skills in a custom class
    Last edited by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT; 12-04-2006 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT View Post
    its easy to level up very quickly by choosing the right major skills

let your self get hit lots of times on easy with light or heavy armour to raise skill then keep fixing the armour with repair hammer (armourer)

cast cheap spells over and over again for illusion, alteration and mysticism

buy lot of cheep food from inns and make random potions, sell for profit (alchemy)

find someone that sleeping or that doesn’t move (cloud temple) and sneak into a wall while leaving the control stick propped up to keep sneaking without you, go and make a cup of tea while you raise sneak skill

find trainers for blade, blunt, marksman ect that can't be rushed

I can level up to 20 in a day if you choose all the above as major skills in a custom class
    Very nice man. Ill try some of that out. I dont know how to make shit out of items like potions etc since ive never tried it. But can you explain that part about raising the sneak skill? What you mean by sneaking into a wall?

^^ the method i always use to raise my sneak level is on the first dark brotherhood quest when u gotta kill rufio. when rufios sleeping just sneak around the room for ages rufio never wakes up. its long though took about half an hour but most my chracters have are masters in sneak because of this. also if you doing theives guild guests find the deadric shrine of nocturnal when u complete that quest you get the skeleton key which is an un-breakable lockpick.

Very nice man. Ill try some of that out. I dont know how to make shit out of items like potions etc since ive never tried it. But can you explain that part about raising the sneak skill? What you mean by sneaking into a wall?
    all you got to do is select on those alchemy equipment that you buy in mage guilds and can get free if you join

then it will go into its own potion making menu, just pick out a food-plant-seed-whatever in the first slot then whatever is compatible with it in the next

don't bother seeing what it makes just button mash as many potions as possible and you will level up and get some smarts quickly

you level in sneak by pressing on the right stick and crouching, when some dude in the room but doesn't no you are there you raise your sneak skill by walking in crouch mode.

what I did is place the control stick on top of my tv remote so it was fixed to crouch forward and aimed my character into a wall so he would be moving on the spot. kind of like cruise control in a car

then leave it like that for 30mins until you become apprentice –journeyman -expert and eventually master
    Last edited by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT; 12-06-2006 at 10:15 PM.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion

use this and search skill and training

its all you need for tips