Great opening track.-4.5/5

02. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 2:51
    Da God & Sun God - Miguel
    Sanchez

Nice story-telling track. Trife's getting better all the time.-4/5

03. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 3:15
    Da God, Cappadonna & Killa Sin
    - Guns N' Razors

Old Doom beat, but Ghost, Trife, and Killa Sin kill it. Cappa is still horrible.-3.5/5

04. Ghostface Killah - Outta Town 3:45

Good track.-3.5/5

05. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 3:41
    Da God & Mr. Maygreen - Good

Didn't like this track at first, but I can actually listen to it now. Good for a single (no pun intended).-3/5

06. Ghostface Killah Feat. Sun God 3:53
    - Street Opera

Another good track.-3.5/5

07. Ghostface Killah - Block Rock 2:33

Nice beat from Madlib. He's always coming up with experimental type beats.-4/5

08. Ghostface Killah - Miss Info 0:44
    Celebrity Drama (Skit)

09. Shawn Wigs & Ghostface Killah 2:45
    - Pokerface

I shouldn't even rate this track because it's so bad that I won't ever listen to it again. Shawn Wigs needs to quit rapping.-2/5

10. Ghostface Killah Feat. Redman 3:38
    & Shawn Wigs - Greedy *****es

Nice track. Good verses from Ghost and Redman, along with another easily forgetable verse from Shawn Pigs.-3.5/5

11. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 4:09
    Da God & The Willie Cottrell Band - Josephine

This is one of my favorite tracks off of Hi-Tek's album and I like this version even better.-4/5

12. Trife Da God Feat. Solomon 4:47
    Childs - Grew Up Hard

Decent track from Trife.-3.5/5

13. Ghostface Killah Feat. Sheek 3:08
    Louch - Blue Armor

Great beat. Not a fan of Sheek, any of the other members of The Lox would have been better suited for this IMO-3.5/5

14. Ghostface Killah & Amy 4:23
    Winehouse - You Know I'm No
    Good

Good-3.5/5

15. Ghostface Killah - Alex 2:48
    (Stolen Script)

Best track on the album. Doom and Ghost have become one of my favorite combos. Can't wait for 'Swift & Changeable'.-5/5

16. Shawn Wigs Feat. Eamon - Gotta 3:01
    Hold On

Another beat wasted.-2/5

17. Ghostface Killah Feat. Kanye 4:01
    West & Ne-Yo - Back Like That
    (Remix)

They shouldn't have put this on here, but it's ok. Track also sounds like it wasn't mastered.-3/5
    Last edited by Jim Kelly; 12-10-2006 at 05:20 PM.

oh aight cool thanks

Meh... Heres my track for track.

1.Ghost Is Back - 10/10

Classic shit. Ghost does the beat justice unlike most beat jacks.

2.Miguel Sanchez - 7.5/10

The beat should sound harder but doesnt sound mixed right. It woulda been better if it knocked a bit more, sounds like something D-Block is usually on.

3.Gunz N Razorz - 10/10

Incredible cept for maybe Killah Sin at the end... doesnt spit with much energy.

4.Outta Town Shit - 10/10

HOLY SMOKES I ADMIRED YOUR ROLL. Reminds me of GTA3, lewis parker made an ill beat for a story. I personally like the chorus and Ghost murders the verses.

5.Good - 4/10

Below average, worst Ghost song ever. The re-make of the beat is incredibly cheesy.

6.Street Opera - 9/10

Sun God has some good lines on this one and kinda steals the show here. Him and Ghost sound good together. Beat is great too.

7.Block Rock - 10/10

Ghost absolutely murders this madlib beat that even as a madlib fan I found pretty out there at first. Took me a few listens but I really got into this.

8.Skit - Useless

9.Pokerface - 6.5/10

I just dont like how Wigs sounds when he raps even if his verses on this were pretty decent. He sounds a knockoff Ghostface and this sounds kinda like a novelty song.

10.Greedy Bitches - 5/10

Dont really like this one all that much. Hate how ghost starts his part (this type of style worked alot better on Beauty Jackson). Red the only one that sounds right on this beat if it were maybe Red and Cypress hill it would sound more "right" to me.

11. Josephine - 8/10

Pretty good song but sounds a bit bland at the singing parts.

12. Grew Up Hard - 8/10

A bit better than miguel sanchez.

13.Blue Armor - 7.5/10

I like ghost and I like the beat but it would have been better as a short of song(Sheek Louch aint really my thing either)

14. You Know Im No Good - 10/10

Best crossover Ghost since maybe Cherchez La Ghost. Just really well done and I could see this getting huge... what the fuck is Good doing as the first single?

15.Alex - 10/10

Sure its nonsense but Its awesome. Cant wait for that DOOM/Ghost album!!!!

16.Gotta hold On - 4/10

Why?!!??

17.Back Like That Remix - 8/10

I like it alot better than the original song. Ghost sucked on the original but he sounds good on this and the Kanye verse was a pretty good homage. Neyo even kills it on this. Wish kanye wouldve done another beat for it but it still sounds pretty good.

So overall it has some great joints, a few decent joints and a few terrible ones.

7.5/10 is my rating (fuck a 5 point rating scale)
    Last edited by J-DON; 12-11-2006 at 12:24 AM.

Much better album than Fishscale, which really sucked relative to my expectations.

Naw..., I feel like both Fishscale and More Fish are both classics. They could have just been a Double album though. That woulda been sick. I aint trippin though.

I've kept my mouth closed on many subjects for months, but.... ya I can't do it anymore. Especially after hearing people rate this album higher than Fishscale. Fishscale happens to be the first album in many years that he finally featured the people he should be on his albums. I'm sorry but this solomons child and trife da god or whatever their names are suck more than a white guy coming out with a ragae album (Snow-12 inches of snow). Ghost finally gets back on the right track with Fishscale and makes an album that his true fans gives props to, and then a few months later comes out with this. Let me emphasize on this whole true fan part. Wu has a large fan base, I put them in 2 catagories. People that have been Die Hard since before 93 and those that jumped on board after. No I'm not dissing anyone that began to love Wu years after they came out. I wish more people today listened to Wu instead of this garbage they call rap these days. However the people that weren't fans back in my day sometimes find it hard to understand what I say in here and take offense to my point of view and go all apeshit. Me and my friends would go into town to tower records the night before a release date of a new Wu album even if there was talk about it being pushed back, because it was open till after midnight and we'd have it before everyone. Many nights we'd sit outside sweating on hot nights, freezing on cold ones and finding out it was being pushed back. You think that stopped us from going the next time it was supposed to come out... hell no, our asses were sitting on the same corner bumping their shit we already had with high hopes of hearing the new one. So after saying that let me explain my point of view. If I ever sat outside waiting for a Ghost Face album and this is what he gave me... I'd be pissed and probably snap the cd in 2 peices for putting out such garbage after the foundation he had. People argue with me saying that he has to change with time and his music changes and appeals to a different crowd. Well here's my opinion on that... his fan base now isn't a fragment of what it was then, not to mention his fans aren't 80 fucking years old... we're still here waiting to hear the hot shit... it just isn't coming. Wu fans are between 25 - 35 right now (Speaking on the hardcores and not those of you that grew to love Wu after being introduced to it from a friend or older sibling) and I bet we all are still waiting to hear the albums come like they used to. There is proof that it still can be done without having the same old sound. Method Man's last Album had Wu all over it, nasty wu sounds nasty lyrics and it didn't sound like the same old thing, it was new, it was hot and it was WU. GhostFace Fishscale was also along them lines, he was on the right track there. Everything I've heard off Raekwon's to be released has been pretty nasty, granted I'm still questioning this whole signing with Aftermath, but we'll see what comes from it. I love Dre and think it's sweet they will be working together, but is it going to be for making Wu public again, or is he signing to keep some money coming his way and is gonna sound however he feels he should on Aftermath. So to end my frustrations I just wanna say I love Wu and all it's fans!!!! no hate towards anyone, just my own frustrations and my own point of views, and anyone I've shared them with that have been fans as long as I have feels the same way... so I speak for us all!

wuswordz95

I order the album last week on the net. I wont get the album till thursday. oh dang!

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

When are people going to stop calling anything they remotely like a 'classic'. If this is a classic then maybe its time we stopped listening to music as I would hate to think what the average albums sound like.

Anyway, not a bad effort at all. As a stand alone album its a good show from Ghost and its full of good tracks. Seems alot more street/storytelling than alot of his recent work. And Ghost shows its possible to make a decent album without Wu. Not much that stands out though and I can't really see this having the replay value of Fishscale.

6.5/10
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

this is better than fishscale, i give it an 8.5

GET THAT MONEY

More Fish Is Much better than Fishscale ghostface is on fire lyrically and his guests are too!!. i'm jus pissed cuz da only track on fishscale i liked was Shakey Dog But the thing was ghost says at the end To be continued i wanted Part 2 to that. more fish is a ghostface classic with supreme clientele up as well.

GET THAT MONEY

I WANT CUBAN LINX Pt. 2 That is all i want now and the next Wu Tang album. summer 2007???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More fish was just a quickly put together album and its not a classic, it has some good tracks on it, and maybe one classic song (ghost is back), but its pretty much like a mix tape to get theodore unit alittle exposure. For a quickly putogether album and poorly advertised, its pretty good. Its better then the broiled salmon mixtape and better than bullet broof wallets, but its not a classic, calm that down.

These are his best in order:

Supreme clientel
    Ironman
    Pretty toney
    Fishscale
    More fish
    Broiled salmon mix tape
    Bullet proof wallets
    The dealer of hope is selling me lies
    Reasons to live are reasons to die, in disguise
    This life was never mine, the rivers never ran
    Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
    Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
    For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61

I'm not gonna call More Fish a classic, but I think its pretty good. Ghost should've released a double disc cd with Fishscale and More Fish. And I'm not gonna say More Fish was better than Fishscale b/c Fishscale had some banging songs on it but I think More Fish is a 8/10. I wasn't expecting that much from it anyways...and how random is Eamon on this cd. Isn't he the guy that wrote that angry ass "fuck you bitch" type song to his ex-girlfriend? Haha

ain't nothing change but the address...

Word, More Fish Is Banger Status Just Like Fishscale

Fav Tracks:

Gunz N Razors [sunn god OWNS this track, one of the sickest verse on the album]
    Block Rock
    Josephine
    Gotta Hold On
    Grew Up Hard
    Blue Armor

"good" Shouldntve Made It To The Album Tho In My Opinion Tho

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdog13 View Post
    Much better album than Fishscale, which really sucked relative to my expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAKUDOUSHI View Post
    "good" Shouldntve Made It To The Album Tho In My Opinion Tho
    co-signing
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796