Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A letter for RZA and also Rae regarding Cuban Linx 2

Veteran Member

so what now?? i'm thinking this is a forum to express our opinions about wu and wu related stuff, i didn't know this forum has become a PERSONAL battle ground for people.
    Please stop the insults and lets stick to the real matter at hand.
    I must agree with the dude(the thread starter) ona a few points
    1. I agree that we need the old wu touch again.
    2. The Rza should be doing most of the production on most wu albums
    3. We want the old sound back PERIOD
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Quote Originally Posted by philiet View Post
    Im fucked off. Im fucked off cus of you pricks who love the mediocre shit.

Where are the true Wu heads? the 1994 Heaven and Hell on tape heads. the protect ya Neck JIZAH heads. the fuckig people who know whats wot.

instead all we got is sad pricks who want a weak Dre Dre/eminem/g-unit Cuban linx 2.

i read that Raekwon said.. "yeah we updating the sound..." FUCKING WOT??? is this fat cunt gone fuckign INSANE? fucking WOT U FUCKING SHIT CUNT. UPDATE YOUR SOUND CUNT? wot like MOBB DEEP Did on their latest peice of fucking SHIT.

Update your sound? We dont FUCKING WANT U TO UPDATE YOUR FUCKING SOUND U FAT FUCKING CUNT. we want you..as u were with raw fucking hard hitting beats.

I give up. I REALLY FUCKING GIVE UP
    Do you even realize how much of a whining, bitch-ass, little Stan you sound like? You lost. No in fact, I lost for even responding to you.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

'

philiet probably gets just as worked up about McDonalds updating or changing there menu..

lost wot u fucking cunt? Wot the FUCK did i loose you shit cunt.

Its cunts like you who big up shit like Immobilarity, saying shit like "da wu don't need to do ruff grimey bring da rukas trax anymore...cus da wu have already done that"

Are you a fucking Meekon>?

RAW ma give it to ya with no trivia, we are like cocaine straight from Bolivia.

thats wot the fuck im talking about u fucking prick. fucking cunt, fucking u want Ghostshowers wot cunt. Fucking rprcik

Its cunts like you who big up shit like Immobilarity, saying shit like "da wu don't need to do ruff grimey bring da rukas trax anymore...cus da wu have already done that"

thats wot the fuck im talking about u fucking prick. fucking cunt, fucking u want Ghostshowers wot cunt. Fucking rprcik
    You've made my day man.

Philiet:

"I love you [RZA], we could have been together
    Think about it
    You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
    And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it
    I hope your conscious eats at you and you can't breathe without me!"
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

i never thought wu tang would attract such an articulate and intelligent individual.

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

Constant Elevation Blaque_Ravage's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    The guards don't read this board you idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-social View Post
    ^^^homie it's not GUARDS...it's GOD'S....second, to the thread starter, it's not 93'....and rza ain't making protect ya neck part 3....

LMFAO...O...O..... and LOL at this thread!

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    The guards don't read this board you idiot.
    ha ha the guards haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

This thread came STRAIGHT 10 YEARS LATE!!!!! It could be actual if RZA stil controlled every fucking aspect of Clan members' ka-rear, like he did in period 92-96, but HE AIN'T DOIN' IT ANYMORE!!!!! Now the choice of producers, sound of albums and commerciality of problem of artists, in this letter it's Raekwon. So if you wanna diss someone diss Raekwon, it ain't RZA's business. Not anymore.

Besides, I do think that absolute dictatorship of 92-96 period was the best way for handling the Clan albums and careers... Every fucking Wu album in that ages went at least gold or even (Enter the Wu-Tang, Tical, Return to 36 Chambers and Ironman) platinum. Now what? Two commercially most successful Wu artists, Ghost & Mef, are struggling to go gold.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

FUCK YOU FOOL/ you want mother fucking Raekown the mother fuckins chef flowing over some Dr Dre/D-unit/Eminem Synth beat. FUCK YOU U CUNT. FUCK YOU U CUNT FUCK U U CUNT./.

and fuck all that.. product of its own time shit. fuck you.

36 chambers sound is wot we need. we need grimey loops, we need sparse beats. we need brutal, grimey fucking murder shit. I DONT WANT FUCKING DR DRE.. let me ride.. eminem style BULLSHIT. Unless Dr Dre go's total BREAKBEAT...Deep cover style and then makes that style of track even more filthy then fuck him

fucking Glossy magazine beats. WOT A CUNT./ GLOSSY HIGH RES BEATS>> WOT A CUNT.

I WANT AN OLD BREAK, with some bit/theme from a kungfu film looped. I want Glaciers of ICE. CUNT. I WANT SHIT LIKE NOwhere to run to.

I WANT RZA. ANGRY RZA...STYLE.I WANT MY OLD RZAREKTOR, not BOBBY GAYLORD

SORRT ITTT OUTTT

ur gay
    things change get over it stop bitching about how an album sux when u havent even heard it.

cunt
    Last edited by PLO-Stylez; 12-02-2006 at 07:05 PM.
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

Quote Originally Posted by HEYZEUS View Post
    wow @ the burning this kid is getting
    just tell these dudes to stop dickriding

damn do i need to teach everyone how to counter hate ?
    ROFL

I kinda like "prick" and "cunt" better

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Wow another overreaction thread. If Rae wouldn't have called his album 'Cuban Linx 2' and Nas and album called 'hip hop is dead' wtf would people on corp talked about for the past few months?
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

fans aint neva gonna be happy,u could have God produce the album and ud still be complaining.Shut the fuck up and wait for the album to drop beofre u say shit.

PRODIGAL SUN

evry 1 needs 2 calm down lol
    i know what this guy meens but its up 2 rae whos beats are on his album.

i sould count ow many times you say cunt and prick....does the little boy/girl know any other bad words he'd like to share with the class....

and clue me in wtf is a god damn meekon sounds like a fuckin breed of sea gull

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin