Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: shawn wigz sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HEYZEUS View Post
    Wiggs is dope, yal mad because he makes fun of foreigners in pokerface.

most people dont like him cuz he'z white simple as that. i thought he'd be better cuz he'z rappin with ghost but he'z average. there'z worse out there ill tell u that
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    most people dont like him cuz he'z white simple as that. i thought he'd be better cuz he'z rappin with ghost but he'z average. there'z worse out there ill tell u that

not true at all......white people like him because he's white, i've heard white people say he's the best in the group,lol.......i'm not a fan, but i respect his hustle
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

Chief Warcloud

haha i dont think any white ppl say hes best in the group, i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to say he comes close to trife

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    hey is shawn wiggs the white dude from t unit

my favorite dave chapelle episode is the husband swap episode.

remember when the white kid was asked by his new black father what he was listening to. the kid replied" The new Ghostface Killah> I"m from the Hood. TTTTTT UNIT!. man that was so funny.

hahha that is so funny wuswords is da man

yeah thatz hilariousand yeah shawn is white
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

FRESH FISH

Wiggz is averagely weak. Would like to see Solomon rollin again, & 'Perb. 2 emcees who do got shit to bring to the table.

PEACE
    ''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
    ( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

he is aight, but i prefer SG more

obviously you dont like the episode too much or youd know he said g-unit and not t unit, who calls theodore unit 't-unit' anyway?..its even more obvious because later in the episode he drops the kid off in the hood and goes 'g-g-g-g-g-goodbye'...

AIM = mbatLyricipher
    www.myspace.com/lyricipher

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

I dont think he sucks...and it has nothing to do with the fact that I am white or he is white. I got his 45 King mixtape and there was some good shit on there...I gotta admit though he did look a bit awkward when I saw him on that video that came with Put It On the Line (not because he is white, just his mannerisms I think) ...all in all, I think he does well.

FRESH FISH

Has anyone seen that smack dvd with theodore unit on it? Shit is hilarious... Wiggz is locked up in a cell and I swear dude is on crack.. Wildin out and shit, spitting random rhymes.. Hahahaha

Constant Elevation Blaque_Ravage's Avatar

Cool

I dont know what Ghostface see's in the dude,but Wiggz flow isnt good....dont know if Sun God is in the unit but Wiggz needs to replace with him.Now that kid is ill...

Hopefully someday....Wiggz will show off his skills...cause I dont see it right now!
    Last edited by Blaque_Ravage; 12-06-2006 at 03:50 AM.

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza

Ordinary Wu-aholic! 36 Men in the Night's Avatar

shawn wiggz sucks on this new "More Fish"-Track ("Greedy Bitches"). 4 sure.

but I like Solomon!

Shawn is a white balls devil. He sucks balls. Just listening to him, he sucks balls. I never heard so many balls sucked in a song till i heard shawn wiggs rap. He doesn't have any added value to anyone or anything. BURN

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    I dont think he sucks...and it has nothing to do with the fact that I am white or he is white. I got his 45 King mixtape and there was some good shit on there...I gotta admit though he did look a bit awkward when I saw him on that video that came with Put It On the Line (not because he is white, just his mannerisms I think) ...all in all, I think he does well.
    I knew you'd be in this bitch somewhere lol. I thought Wiggs was your main man??? Peace Kriszy-

FRESH FISH

Oh and wiggz does not suck, you guys are trippin... Sorry More Fish couldn't be loaded with "real wu" appearances... Faggots... More Fish is the best release of 06 and Wiggz does nothing but contribute.