Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Underrated/Overrated

Default Re: Most Underrated/Overrated

Underrated - U-God, AZ

Overrated - 50 Cent

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    some of you Fags are saying that DR DRE is overated????? he basically created the west coast sound of the 1990's........and has had some of the biggest hits over the past 15 years......discovered Snoop Dogg and Eminem......give your head a shake retards.

Furthermore, Tupac may not be a lyrical cat........but nobody in hip hop has had as much charisma on the mic as Pac
    he beatjacked a shitload of funkadelic beats. anybody could've done that.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Underated : Cormega / AZ

Overated : Eminem he was tight on infinite but hes shit now

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Underrated: M.O.P., Geto Boys, Wu-Tang (come on, now), Nappy Roots
    Overrated: Any Dirty South rapper, G-Unit (and every1 in it), Da Band (I don't give a shit if they broke up, they still suck!)

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Underrated: Dj Premier, Best producer in the game.

Overrated: 2pac/50 Cent and most of the shit played on MTv.

Most underated is definitly Rza

Most overated would be 50 cent
    IMO
    You Best Protect Ya Neck!

i dont think Game is overrated i mean i never heard any1 say hes the gr8est unlike 50 and for a commercial rapper he can actually rap have u heard 300 bars yet?

still standin tall

underated- Mk, talib kweli, u-god, royce da 59, eyedea and abilities.

all these MC's/groups have been slept on for year, Masta killa is on his way up now but before his album dropped no respect was given by the majority. kweli=one of the best lyrically and if u doubt this go and cop reflection eternal. royce on death is certain killed it and most cats jus remember his wak shit on rock city adn don't recognize his skill. eyedea and abilities, abilities is one of the best dj's out IMO and eyedea is tight.

in terms of overated Mc's everyone is listin dre, the game, snoop, pac but who really overates them, its not as if peeps on this site post up claiming that any of them are the best ever etc.
    overated=jay-z (cause of all the shit people say about him having one classic album, all his albums have been mediocre at best, could never get into his style)

Quote Originally Posted by static quo
    underated- Mk, talib kweli, u-god, royce da 59, eyedea and abilities.

all these MC's/groups have been slept on for year, Masta killa is on his way up now but before his album dropped no respect was given by the majority. kweli=one of the best lyrically and if u doubt this go and cop reflection eternal. royce on death is certain killed it and most cats jus remember his wak shit on rock city adn don't recognize his skill. eyedea and abilities, abilities is one of the best dj's out IMO and eyedea is tight.

in terms of overated Mc's everyone is listin dre, the game, snoop, pac but who really overates them, its not as if peeps on this site post up claiming that any of them are the best ever etc.
    overated=jay-z (cause of all the shit people say about him having one classic album, all his albums have been mediocre at best, could never get into his style)
    actually i hear peeps claimin pac is the gr8est, dunno what the guys on this board think but thats wat happens round my neighborhood

still standin tall

^^^^^hmm, yeah jus seems to me that it is generally those not educated about the wider range of hiphop, anyways what do i know.... i live in australia.