Thread: Status of new Wu album and CL2???

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Default Status of new Wu album and CL2???

Yo whats up everybody!? It's good to be back here after that damn long 8 month hiatus.....I used to come here on the regular to peep the news and forums and shit.....anyways I havent really gotten much Wu news since this site has been down so I was wondering if anyone can update me on the new albums coming out soon....

1) Any new news on the Wu-Tang album?! RZA said we would see a new Clan album in 05'(there should have been one in 04' IMO) and if we didn't, that we should just forget about it and "let shit ride" and that he would put out the Cure instead....
    The last Clan album(which I am told that it will be) should feature all the members and some Wu-fam members over ONLY RZA and Wu-Elements beats......and no shitty guest appearances.
    It should only be 11-12 tracks deep so it can be a guaranteed classic(like Commons new album BE, (that shit is hot IMO and I know alot of you dont like Kanye but he made BE a classic with his soulful beats.....)

2) Whats the status of Cuban Linx 2? Is there a release date yet? The only two albums I know are coming out soon are Dirty and La's album.....but it seems that a few Cuban Linx 2 tracks have been leaked already.......

Anyways, its good to be back, and thanks for any help on the news.......
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Banned

Default Re: Status of new Wu album and CL2???

check the posts

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

BE aint a classic.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Don Magic Wand

Nah really wanna c wu album, i wanna hear some new U-God shit