Thread: My homies lyrics

Default My homies lyrics

"U-N-H-O-L-Y"

VERSE 1: Im the modern day U-N-H-O-L-Y, bitches can't get by , niggas can't see me, y'all cant fuck with me, buck with me, mutha fuckas be lu-u-ckey, to catch a glimpse of me, bitch get the fuck off me, Nigga heres the key, mess with me, imma rip out ya knee, shove it up yo ass, i swallow glass, smoke that grass,gotta run fast, 'cuz the wicket shit, is comin fo' yo ass leavin it in a body cast

Chrous: modern day (U-N-H-O-L-Y) UNHOLY, nigga can't you see, thats what they call me 4X

VERSE 2: I make bitches bleed, can't you read between the lines, if you touch me imma blow up like a mine i don't pay fines, im underground,holdin it down, with this wicket' sound, i was lost but now im found, with a whole new name,not the same, Sinister has came, They say I'm the game, I say fuck that fame...dont ya know...im a sick serial killin juggalo, thuggalo, fuck these bitches with the lame ass flow(REPEAT 5X FADE)

Chrous: modern day (U-N-H-O-L-Y) UNHOLY, nigga can't you see, thats what they call me 4X

VERSE 3: Yo im the...new UNHOLY, can't get a hold of me, and if you do, I'm a fuckin' KILL YOU! They say I bleed blue, I'm new, not old, watch as my story un-folds, it's never been told, my lyrics are bloody and cold, I'm all about the Wicket' Shit...that's what I represent, the scary psychopathic rhymes, you can hear demonic voices through the wind chimes, my mind is going through violent times, I say fuck the pope, and ya'll think i'm smokin' some dope. My unholy ways, bring bad days and tons of pain, I feel plain, let it rain and rain and rain and rain blood! I love my hell it's just so fuckin' fun, i love it, i love it, ilove it, i love it, I hate it , I hate it, I hate it, i hate it, I'm affraid of it, but fuck it...Imma just keep being me and being me is being fuckin'(Repeat 5x and fade).....UNHOLY!......

You Best Protect Ya Neck!

Default Re: My homies lyrics

short song........unless he spaces the chorus's bout 5 seconds between each 4x

Yeah it is short, but he raps slow so maybe thatll help

how you gonna be unholy but at the same time you were lost but now your found...a verse from the Bible.

dont ask me, they aint my lyrics

I think he needs to get creative, cuase his flow is okay but his lyrical content is poor. I suppose he was busting (that might surffice for his lyrical degree) but he needs to improve on his content. And for your self were are your lyrics? And why doesn't your homie join the corp and present himself in this temple?

Peace
    PS: Keep posting

I agree with everything you said, idk why he dosnt get his ass in here, as for me im workin on some shit.....