Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuck Toronto

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    /slapsyouinthemouth

To teach our ignorant neighbours to spell properly?

LMAO....big Daine is such a fuckin herb
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Shyheim69 View Post
    so in total who ended showing up? just supernatural and epmd?
    Supernatural did his set

EPMD performed but only three tracks and bounced

Source: http://grandgood.com/?p=1154

Veteran Member

haha im glad i didnt buy a ticket...i knew that shit was going to happen, they never let any rapper across the border....as soon as i heard ghost wasnt gonna make i was like fuck this concert half of em arnt even going to make it into canada

Quote Originally Posted by kris kasper View Post
    dude.......don't try to turn this into "I hate Canada thread' 36chambers has already had to ban atleast 50 people from posting predjudice shit like that and delete 30 threads with that name....

Saying stupid shit like that is like asking why is the USA here? to dominate the world trying to promote democracy in 3rd world countries even though they are not wanted there, and eliminate terrorism throughout the world yet they are prob. the largest terrorist organization in 2days society?...

have some sense Dane......anywayz, I'm done with this Canada vs USA shit.....it goes no where, it emulates peoples ignorance and people are too stubborn to change their mind cus when they get backed in a corner they'll just say "Oh well, Canada still sucks" just stfu

agreed

fuck those who hate on canada...especially toronto...same shit happened tho 3 yrs ago when meth was on tour, i bought tix to go to his concert n he couldnt cross the border....but u dun gotta hate on toronto, hate on canadian customs

toronto is the sickest city to live in, i been lots of places in canada and the states, no city beats toronto...if u dun wana live here who gives a fuck...besides new york and LA, Toronto is the next largest and most propsperous city in north america....

and fuck the montreal canadians to whoever said fuck the leafs...canadians suck this yr

watch out for the Raptors...we're not fuckin around no more

peace

Wait! Smiff N Wessun didnt even show up? Fuck that!

Its a 19 plus show. Motherfuckers are drunk and high before they even get to the show then they find out its gonna be EPMD, DJ SCRATCH, and SUPERNATURAL? You expect people to behave?

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
    Wait! Smiff N Wessun didnt even show up? Fuck that!

Its a 19 plus show. Motherfuckers are drunk and high before they even get to the show then they find out its gonna be EPMD, DJ SCRATCH, and SUPERNATURAL? You expect people to behave?

which is why the crowd got rowdy...i was there, right up at the front and i even gave supernatural my wu-tee and he freestyled bout it....but ppl pay their 50 bones to c the main acts, and they dont even cross the border....t-dot is a tuff city man, ppl dont pay their hard earned cash for nuttin....who's to blame? it was 12:30 and ppl have to get up and work in the morning so ppl started getting wreckless in there.

GENERAL WISE

yeah, FUCK CANADA
    FUCKING CRACKERS EVERYWHERE IN CANADA
    I HATE CANADIANS
    THEY ARE SO GAY

Quote Originally Posted by WallyG View Post
    which is why the crowd got rowdy...i was there, right up at the front and i even gave supernatural my wu-tee and he freestyled bout it....but ppl pay their 50 bones to c the main acts, and they dont even cross the border....t-dot is a tuff city man, ppl dont pay their hard earned cash for nuttin....who's to blame? it was 12:30 and ppl have to get up and work in the morning so ppl started getting wreckless in there.
    exactly

I was kinda bummed because I couldnt go but now im very relieved.

People being as offended as they are about this is rediculous. If this were NY or Philly it woulda been more than one dude throwin up a beer bottle.