Thread: Gnarls Barkley - St Elsewere

Default Gnarls Barkley - St Elsewere

9/10

1. Go-Go Gadeget Gospel Listen Listen 2. Crazy Listen Listen 3. St. Elsewhere Listen Listen 4. Gone Daddy Gone Listen Listen 5. Smiley Faces Listen Listen 6. The Boogie Monster Listen Listen 7. Feng Shui Listen Listen 8. Just a Thought Listen Listen 9. Transformer Listen Listen 10. Who Cares? Listen Listen 11. On-Line Listen Listen 12. Necromancing Listen Listen 13. Storm Coming Listen Listen 14. The Last Time Listen Listen
    this album is superb the only problm with this album is its too short just when you start t grove its over. but still his is the greates new age funk album even making BEP look like a bunch of bitches i segest evry one gets this album

heres some videos
    crazy smiling facees gone daddy gone
    link to websit http://www.gnarlsbarkley.com/
    Last edited by Dokuro; 12-06-2006 at 11:00 AM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Veteran Member

i dont really class it as hip hop but yeh its a really good album

i know its not hip hop its funk the heart of hip hop is funk with out funk there is no hip hop

.....pluse if you put it in windows midea they call it hip hop
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

^haha.

yeah not sure if its hip hop....good album though. 8/10.