Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Best west coast albums...

THA REAL O.G.

Here is something to hold you over until later. This is C.I.A. (Criminals In Action) consisting of Ice Cube, Sir Jinx (Ice Cube's cousin) and Kidd Disaster (later known as K-Dee). To my knowledge, this is the only 12" they released. The quality may sound rather bad, but trust me when I tell you that it was 10× worse than it is now. I don't know if it's just me, but their style on this 12" reminds me of the Beastie Boys--not that I'm down with them but I know their crappy style when I hear it. This group, and especially this record, is not that known so snatch it up while you can.

C.I.A. -- 1986 -- Cru' In Action 12" (29.69 MB)
    Last edited by Tha Jsta; 05-12-2008 at 08:43 AM.
    Since I am no longer active here I suggest you visit my blog by clicking here. You can further contact me if you feel you need to by going to the rellevent page. Thanks.

THA REAL O.G.

Here is the first batch. I have more ready, but I am working on more and I want to have a considerable amount ready when I upload the next batch. If you can go out and purchase any of these at a store, let me know where you get them 'cause all of which I cannot find. Enjoy!

N.W.A. Package (232.57 MB) (includes Boyz-N-The Hood 12" (1987), Dope Man/8 Ball 12" (1987), N.W.A. and The Posse (1987), Straight Outta Compton (1988), 100 Miles and Runnin' (1990), Niggaz4Life (1991))

Tone Loc Package (64.38 MB) (includes Funky Cold Medina 12" (1989), Loc-ed After Dark (1989))

Low Profile -- 1989 -- We're In This Together (45.81 MB)

Michel'le -- 1989 -- Michel'le (43.93 MB)

H.W.A. -- 1990 -- Livin' In A Hoe House (56.14 MB)
    Last edited by Tha Jsta; 05-12-2008 at 08:56 AM.
    Since I am no longer active here I suggest you visit my blog by clicking here. You can further contact me if you feel you need to by going to the rellevent page. Thanks.

THA REAL O.G.

Sorry it took me so long, but I was trying to find another album before these. This is all I have for now. I am welcome to any feedback you have to offer so don't be afraid to. Whatever you do, just give a nigga props. Have fun and enjoy!

Yomo and Maulkie -- 1991 -- Are U Xperienced? (52.77 MB)

Dr. Dre Package (181.25 MB) (includes The Chronic (1992), Dre Day UK Maxi-Single (1993), Let Me Ride 12" (1993), Lil' Ghetto Boy 12" (1993))

Eazy-E Package (177.54 MB) (includes Eazy-Duz-It/Ruthless Villain/Radio 12" (1988), Eazy-Duz-It (1988), 5150 Home For Tha Sick (1992), It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa (1993), Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin Compton (1996), Eazy Street (track 14 taken off of Eternal E [Gangsta Memorial Edition] (2005))

A.T.B.A.N. Klann -- 1992 -- Grass Roots (UNRELEASED) (64.07 MB)

Penthouse Players Clique -- 1992 -- Paid The Cost (62.76 MB)

Blood Of Abraham Package (112.31 MB)

Menajahtwa -- 1994 -- Cha-Licious (58.52 MB)

B.G. Knocc Out and Dresta -- 1995 -- Real Brothas (56.51 MB)

Yella -- 1996 -- One Mo Nigga Ta Go (48.12 MB)
    Last edited by Tha Jsta; 05-12-2008 at 09:24 AM.

THA REAL O.G.

Damn! Can't believe I forgot this yesterday. So much for my chronological ordering...

J.J. Fad -- 1988 -- Supersonic (32.45 MB)
    Last edited by Tha Jsta; 05-12-2008 at 09:29 AM.

THA REAL O.G.

Here is a package I put together comprised of some unreleased tracks from Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg and the unreleased album by MC Hammer entitled Too Tight (when he was on Death Row). Even though this isn't even half of the stuff that's out there, it's more than most people probably have. You will notice that the Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg tracks may sound bad in quality, but trust me when I say that when I got them they sounded a lot worse. The MC Hammer album however, is in CD quality though. The only thing I did not include were all my unreleased original Tupac tracks when he was on Death Row. I have way too many of them...

If anybody has any more Death Row unreleased or rare stuff, don't hesitate to post because I would love to get my hands on even more.

Various Artists -- 1992-1996 -- Tha Death Row Vault (96.45 MB)
    Last edited by Tha Jsta; 05-12-2008 at 09:33 AM.

good lookin on that penthouse players shit. that was my tape back in the day. smooth ass player shit produced by dj quik.

It's gotta be

Real Brothers by BG Knocc Out & Dre'sta

Veteran Member

King Tee-IV Life

Xzibit-At The Speed Of Life

Snoop Dogg-Doggystyle

Warren G-Regulate...G Funk Era

THA REAL O.G.

I'm not gonna post Warren G's albums because they are still around. You can just go out and buy them. However, I will put Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle up. Even though you can buy it in stores, you cannot buy this version. This is the original 19 track version that did not stay on the shelves due to clearance issues. Instead, it was released as a 13 track CD.

If I provide a RapidShare (or something) URL to a CD, can somebody please download it, upload it to zSHARE.net and post the link for me?

i go with the usual.....

alkaholiks- coast 2 coast, likwidation, 21 and over
    tash- rap life
    whoridas- whoriding
    souls of mischief- 93 till infinity
    heiroglyphics- 3rd eye vision
    pharcyde- labcabincalifornia, bizzare ride
    deltron 3030- del the funkee homosapien
    rass kass- soul on ice
    doc- no one can do it better
    above the law- livin like hustlers
    Crown City Rockers - Earthtones
    Zion I - True & Livin'
    Living Legends - Classic or Almost Famous
    spice 1- 1990 sick,spice 1, americas nightmare

i didnt have the time to go through all the pages
    Last edited by chiba; 02-28-2008 at 11:34 AM.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Warren G-regulate...g-funk Era
    Ras Kass-soul On Ice
    Dogg Pound-dogg Chit
    Xzibit-man Vs. Machine, At The Speed Of Life, Weapons Of Mass Destruction, 40 Days And 40 Nights
    Strong Arm Steady-deep Hearted
    Mitchy Slick-urban Survival Syndrome
    Tash-rap Life
    Dilated Peoples-20/20,neighborhood Watch, The Platform & Expansion Team
    The Liks-x.o. Experience
    Kurupt-streets Is Mutha & Smoke Oddessy
    Snoop Dogg-the Big Squeeze, R&g, Blue Carpet Treatment, Doggystyle
    Murs-3:16 the 9th edition, the end of the beginning & murrays revenge
    the pharcyde-labcabbincalifornia
    Richie Rich-Seasoned Veteran
    Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 02-28-2008 at 12:28 PM.

THA REAL O.G.

If you guys are posting the album names and artists for me to find and upload, check what I already have up. For homeboy who put Above The Law's Livin' Like Hustlers, I already uploaded that along with their three subsequent albums.

I have also just downloaded all of Too Short's albums from Don't Stop Rappin' (1983) to Blow The Whistle (2006). It will take me a good bit of time, but I will GoldWave everything from Don't Stop Rappin' (1983) to Raw, Uncut and X-Rated (1986) and archive them in a package and upload them. Those are his best albums in my opinion. These also were his albums before Born To Mack which was released the summer of 1987 by Dangerous Music. Born To Mack was his first major release. Life Is...Too Short was released a year later but that too was re-released in 1989. Born To Mack and Life Is...Too Short were both re-released on Jive Records. Life Is...Too Short was certified 2x platinum and is regarded as one of the best west coast albums in history.

So what I am gonna do is put up his minor releases before that. Did I mention that Raw, Uncut and X-Rated is very rare and extremely hard to find?

It will take a good minute though because I still gotta GoldWave them.
    Last edited by Tha Jsta; 02-28-2008 at 02:30 PM.

THA REAL O.G.

OK. Here is that Too Short package I was telling you about. It contains his first three albums spanning from 1983-1986. Raw, Uncut and X-Rated is very rare and extremely hard to find. The only problem with this is Coke Dealers (B4) on Players (1985) cuts off after 00:02:38 when I think the full-length track is 00:06:54. But it it's the best I could do. I'm still looking for another copy of the cassette but this will have to do for now. When you unpack the archive, you will notice that the only one with "(Cassette)" after the name is Don't Stop Rappin'. I forgot to append the "(Cassette)" part after the other two album titles but just know that all three are cassettes.

Too Short Package (122.78 MB) (includes Don't Stop Rappin' (Cassette) (1983), Players (Cassette) (1985), Raw, Uncut and X-Rated (Cassette) (1986))
    Last edited by Tha Jsta; 05-12-2008 at 09:39 AM.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Impressive. Thx.

How's sound quality, by the way?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

THA REAL O.G.

Sound quality is a lot better now that I got a hold of them. Everything is encoded in stereo but Don't Stop Rappin' may not sound it. Raw, Uncut and X-Rated may sound crappy but that is the way it was recorded. I am pissed off that the last track of the Players tape cut off.

I have his other albums but I'mma get to them when I get to them. I am still looking for Tairrie B's Power Of A Woman, H.W.A.'s Az Much Ass Azz U Want and H.W.A.'s I Ain't No Lady if anybody has them. I would have put them into a single package if I had them at the time.