Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Official Shrap Fan Club

fuck you!

did you draw that?

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    nobody give a fuck about you you want attention that bad? damn u need some puss for real
    that doesnt stop u from writing incomprehensible fairy tales about "grown women" thats gonna forfeit their life by shootin me cuz i slapped their bird ass around a bit

nobody give a fuck about me but u droppin 1 page essays on me every time i post

give it up kid u lost unless your game is to prove that u stuck to my dick like a bitch that had an accident involving superglue in that case u won congratulations faggot

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    know this bitch is coping me
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26518
    damn what a bitch
    bitch please if i was tryin to copy u id give myself a nickname that sounds like a tv show for 11 year olds and tpye liek tihs u dig

"U COPIED ME" sound like a fuckin 10 year old

u copied me by typing bitch, ho

rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night by the way you and the rest of canada has no perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts
    Last edited by Dokuro; 12-07-2006 at 01:30 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night buy the way you and the rest of canada has know perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts
    what the fuck hahahahahahahah

im glad 2 have u as part of my fan club officer doofey

rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night buy the way you and the rest of canada has know perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts

i can i honesty say i dont understand a fucking word of this. i think you spell shit wrong on "prepas" to confuse people. surely everyone know the difference between the words "Know" and "No" or "Buy" and "By".

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq. View Post
    i can i honesty say i dont understand a fucking word of this. i think you spell shit wrong on "prepas" to confuse people. surely everyone know the difference between the words "Know" and "No" or "Buy" and "By".
    ops ill fix it
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    that doesnt stop u from writing incomprehensible fairy tales about "grown women" thats gonna forfeit their life by shootin me cuz i slapped their bird ass around a bit

nobody give a fuck about me but u droppin 1 page essays on me every time i post

give it up kid u lost unless your game is to prove that u stuck to my dick like a bitch that had an accident involving superglue in that case u won congratulations faggot

some time ago i was goin bout my usual business of defendin myself from net geeks when another net geek i had never had contact wit on this forum, an internet rapper that ill refer to as Bitch for the sake of this post started talkin shit outta the blue

i dont know who first said something related to homosexuality but at some point i addressed Bitch in a freestyle in 1 line only calling him a faggot and equating him to just another woman on my jock that want my cock

after that Bitch has said something wit strong fagasexual overtones in every post he refer 2 me, even when im not even responding or talkin 2 him he will go in some thread and type some faggot ass shit about me. he even went so far as to make up a gay ass nickname for me like he would make for his boyfriend and refer to me wit this name every time

the only reason this shit is disturbin me that much is how he vividly describes the gay shit hes typin about, he aint even be typin some regular gay shit, he be typin some wild ass michael jackson fairy shit that sound like he sat all day in a pink bubble bath wit his hand on his dick thinkin about before he logged into this site 2 type it about me while im off somewhere grabbin some ass and titties or gettin my dick sucked by some pretty ass lips

but then again i have made more than clear on this forum my feelings toward homosexuals, so maybe he is seein this as a weak spot and sees typin this crazy ass faggot shit as the best way 2 goad a batty bwoy killa like me into givin him attention. as i said before he is an internet rapper and has made it clear that he wants 2 internet battle me despite him not bein worth my time

or maybe hes just a jealous ass playa hater thats envious of my god given talent and/or my good looks and realizin that no matter how many wack ass 16s he drops or how much effort he puts into his weak ass rapping that he wil that he can never get on my level, so instead of beating a dead horse and wasting effort on his nonexistant rapping skills he has instead focused on just bein as much of a player hater as he can hopin that ill notice him and give his lil weak ass the attention mommy and daddy didnt

or maybe ALL OF THE ABOVE

whats your opinion wucorp

is this Bitch a fag, a punk lookin 4 attention, a lame ass player hater, or a faggot ass jealous ass player hater lookin 4 homosexual attention?
    member of his own fan club...among others.

no need, i just think your having a laugh with all the mis spellings.

PRODIGAL SUN

'

rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night by the way you and the rest of canada has no perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts

I've been watching your writing patterns for a while. It's a pretty obvious gimmick by now. The misspellings in the quoted text looks so forced that it throws up a red flag. Dane when your ready to come clean and fess up of your real alias, send me a pm.

fine its true I’m RZA sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by Dokuro; 12-07-2006 at 04:43 PM.

The truth is I don’t have the energy to spell every thing in my post correctly so I slack off a bit sue me

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    I've been watching your writing patterns for a while. It's a pretty obvious gimmick by now. The misspellings in the quoted text looks so forced that it throws up a red flag. Dane when your ready to come clean and fess up of your real alias, send me a pm.
    SHAKS PERE was pretty tho...lol