Thread: Maybe Rza/Power Should Consider...

Default Maybe Rza/Power Should Consider...

With all the talent on this website Rza / Power should consider making an INDIE record label (Corp Records.)or promotional company (CORP ENT.) to help some of the real talent on this site get out... Maybe Rza should work on an actual "Wu-Tang Corp" Compilation album with the artist on the site either dolo or with some killa bee appearances.. I think he'd smash the world like look our fan base will shit on niggaz... but the Comp should have more members from the site than killa beez to show off our skills...

I think he should focus on some of the brothers on this site...Plus everyone likes to make money... we can make some dope money off that shit.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I doubt it would ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
    With all the talent on this website Rza / Power should consider making an INDIE record label (Corp Records.)or promotional company (CORP ENT.) to help some of the real talent on this site get out... Maybe Rza should work on an actual "Wu-Tang Corp" Compilation album with the artist on the site either dolo or with some killa bee appearances.. I think he'd smash the world like look our fan base will shit on niggaz... but the Comp should have more members from the site than killa beez to show off our skills...

I think he should focus on some of the brothers on this site...Plus everyone likes to make money... we can make some dope money off that shit.
    No.
    He should be making beats for the clan members.
    And that's it.
    Konnichi wa Bitches!

i think some of the dudes on this site should work together to form their own record label and put shit out. i've made tracks with risk, lots of MCs and producers here, and a lot of them are better than a lot of this wack shit being made by the older gods

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IvanKorbi View Post
    No.
    He should be making beats for the clan members.
    And that's it.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796