Thread: 2 thangs you hitlerīs

Default 2 thangs you hitlerīs

1. why can a mod have a huge sig pic and usual members not? i mean. thatīs not an act of fairness to forbid people that only cuz you can .. are modīs better people ? more worth than other persons?

2. for the awards currently going on... ehm.. who chose the persons who are nomiated cuz thatīs major fucked up. for example award for best mc (audio).. there is 5 folks nominated. from these... CONZ is gone from the board since a half year or more. other two (donīt want to name names here) are worse like .. .. who chose these canditates? what up with 100proof, ak spray, graveyard shifter, maximus da mantis, da dishonorable don, turn the page mcīs , lotsof lotsof more..
    i relly think you better had made a pre-voting cuz thatīs fucked up shit right here.. mods running wild cuz they think they better .. undemocratic shit like the republicans .. i think the votes are manipulated anyways so i boycott the shit and donīt vote.
    out of ice

silencio faggatron.......We Nominated each other.....if you didnt get enough nominations or nominated at all then kill yourself because its obviously the end of your e world. lawlak0vs. as far as the sig space goes.....lawls. who cares dood?

^^ i donīt wanna be nominated. just think bout those who ainīt nominated but are much better than the ones you nominated (fro example the audio booth)

^ i do care bout sig pic cuz i once asked big ben to make my animated gif just a lil bigger cuz it looked bad this small sized and he never even replied to me. thatīs fucked up. AND YOUR REPLY IS FUCKED UP! you a mod too huh?
    out of ice

not wu-tang
    Christianity = White Supremacy