Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its "Southern Music/CRUNK" not Rap Music

Default Its "Southern Music/CRUNK" not Rap Music

Hip Hop is trash with all of this Southern Bullshit being played on the airwaves, The Diplomats are pieces of shit, all of these Hip Hop songs with whores singing on it, Bow Wow is weak as fuck, we havent heard ANYTHING new from The CLAN . Hip Hop/Rap is where ALOT of people want it to be, down in the gutter. All of this Southern shit reminds me of shit black people use to do in the early 1900's, eating chicken and doing "SAMBO" shit. Greased fucking lips acting likes animals. For those of you who love or sort of like Southern Music, tell me, who from the South has made you hit the rewind button OVER and OVER from something they said?

Quote Originally Posted by BronzearmzNYC View Post
    Hip Hop is trash with all of this Southern Bullshit being played on the airwaves, The Diplomats are pieces of shit, all of these Hip Hop songs with whores singing on it, Bow Wow is weak as fuck, we havent heard ANYTHING new from The CLAN . Hip Hop/Rap is where ALOT of people want it to be, down in the gutter. All of this Southern shit reminds me of shit black people use to do in the early 1900's, eating chicken and doing "SAMBO" shit. Greased fucking lips acting likes animals. For those of you who love or sort of like Southern Music, tell me, who from the South has made you hit the rewind button OVER and OVER from something they said?
    aww.... u cryin? lmao

are u the same dude that keeps turning around the "r" on the "toys R us" sign?

damn nigga.....

i think i'm high

good listen to what you like ok, shut the fuck up and stop being such a hater, if you dont like the south shit then thats fine why you gotta run your jibs? the south has a lot of respect from new york, i know cause im all over the east coast and i was born and raised in NY. people like you are the reason why NY is falling off, motherfuckers are too cocky and getting lazy, when was the last CLASSIC NYC album to drop huh? and dipset aint trash, they aint gods, but they aint trash.

Realness

dipset aint trash crunk is

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Quote Originally Posted by g_flex View Post
    dipset aint trash crunk is
    I GOTTA DISAGREE THERE, DIPSET IS EQUALLY AS TRASH AS CRUNK IS

quit hatin the south aint gotten any shine in decades n now they finally are and people cant stop hatin even tho these southern niggas show nuthin but respect....

D4L is retarded but even they gave Ghost and Rae props...and thats after Ghost sonned them in their own city....

If you want to listen to tight south shit that aint garbage. Check out Z-Ro , Outkast, K-Rino, and Chamillionaire's undergound shit. Alot of people think Chamillion in commercial crap, but if you hear is underground shit out of Texas before he went major, you will be amazed at his lyrical skill. Other than these cats, the south and got shit lyrically.

^^^really? that grind time song by cha was sounded so good i didnt pay attention to the lyrics tho but the way it sounded was wonderful.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

only true cats that ever made me hit the rwind button from the south were OUTKAST
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by HAKUDOUSHI View Post
    I GOTTA DISAGREE THERE, DIPSET IS EQUALLY AS TRASH AS CRUNK IS
    no doubt too much pink and all that, u dont see wu doin that corny shit, fuck crunk!
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

"Y'all niggas are gay"

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Dipset is wack? I mean ya'll say ya'll like real street shit and they rap about it.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

yea really. Chamillionaire still has mad skill, but he was one of the codest lyricists i have ever heard when he was on the underground Texas scene. Check out Chamillionare's Greatest Hits. He was the dude that made Swisha House what it is. Many people dont know this, but him and Paul Wall use to have the Color Changin Click together before the started to beef and split up. They were a cold tag-team. Now Paul Wall is straight garbage and Cham fell of a little. Check out Correct ya Mind by Cham and Paul. One of the coldest south shit you will ever here on that lyrical tip.

Get Ya Mind Correct is what you're looking for.

The music kinda sucks.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post

"Y'all niggas are gay"
    Calvin Canbridge?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."