Thread: How can I download pictures and music to PSP?

{>____<}

Question How can I download pictures and music to PSP?

I'm having trouble downloading pictures and music to my PSP. I have the USB cable but I don't know what I should do. The instuction manual doesn't help that much. Could someone please help me out? Thanks.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Veteran Member

Theres no cd requirement. Look under "my computer" and look for a new driver (ex: C,D,E,F) those are drivers. Then click it and you should see a PSP one, now open it up to see your Music and Photos folder. Just drag music files in the music folder and photos in the photo folder.

* you can also use iso files and download movies in there to. You must create new folders in your PSP folder to do so. For instance, Movies would be the title for movie folder and Game would be the title for iso files. Its complicated but you will figure it out. Go to PSPupdates.com to get more info.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched