Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ai To Denver!!

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Default Ai To Denver!!

he's a nugget...amazing. imagine him and carmelo...and its not often you see a hall of famer traded...truly historic. this should be awesome. philly got andre miller, not bad...but AI/carmelo...wow
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

oh yeah well see shits gonna real in the Nba fo sho
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Denver aint doing anything in the play-offs.........just another second level team
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

They got all the pieces now to challenge out west
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

When I read this, first thing I thought was Melo and AI bein' a grimey combo..something like Jordan/Pippen perhaps or a McNabb/Owens or Culpepper/Moss of the NBA...
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

i think someone is gonna complain on not getting the ball and eventually someone will get traded... most likely AI

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

i think they gonna play great together.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Philly definately got a much better deal. A.I. is over the hill, and with 3 first round draft picks next year the Sixers are defintely going to be reckoned with in the next few seasons. A.I. on the Nuggets makes Denver a better team in the west but they only improve from like a six or seven seed to a three or four seed. So yes both teams benifit, but two first round draft picks for a 10 year vet? Time will tell who got the better half, but i'm saying the sixers have a better shot.

They still can't beat the Heat.

You need Defense in the West. They are not getting through SA, PHX and Dallas

Just a ploy to sell tickets

Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    "It's tough when the point guard doesn't know the plays," he said. "I told Coach to give me a wrist band that football players wear so I can know where I am on the court."

Karl thought Iverson did fine considering he arrived in town a couple of hours before the game, made a 1-hour, 45-minute chauffeured drive through traffic to the arena, underwent a rushed physical, got in a few quick jumpers and then took the floor. He finished with 22 points and 10 assists in more than 39 minutes.

"He did some things last night that were very instinctive and very smart," Karl said.

All that despite the fact he's been out for the past few weeks as the Sixers looked for someone interested in trading for him. Denver sent Andre Miller, Joe Smith and two first-round picks in 2007 to Philly for Iverson and Ivan McFarlin earlier in the week. The Nuggets waived McFarlin on Friday night.

"I haven't been in the gym in a month," Iverson said. "The only thing I did was shoot in my front yard. That's it. I haven't ran or played any basketball, not even one-on-one."

Karl couldn't believe it.

"For a guy that hasn't played in 14 or 15 days to do what he did [Friday night], it shows he's almost Superman," Karl said.............................................. .................

While Iverson is second in the league to Anthony in scoring average, his focus isn't on winning another scoring crown. He's already led the league in scoring four times.

"I want Melo to win it," Iverson said. "I want him to have something like that on his resume because he deserves it. I'll be right there to help accomplish that."

Would he have said that eight years ago?

"It depends on when I won my first [scoring title]," he said, grinning. "After that, it didn't matter. Eight years ago, I would've thought I would've won eight championships by now. I'm going to do anything it takes to win a championship."
    I think yall are sleepin. AI is gonna make this a crazy team to try and defend. To me it looks like the West is wide open. The Nuggets may not make it but they sure as hell won't be an easy out. Its hard to say though with so many good teams in the West. They shittin all over the (L)east. How you gonna have a division lead under .500 w/ this many games into the season?

Support the Real. Click HERE

Defense In West

Quote:

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

This is the help Carmelo needed to get past the first round of playoffs. After he gets back, and JR too, watch out Western crews. The Nuggets have a lot of guns now. The fact George Karl pretty much lets the team coach themselves, I'm sure they will come with the heat.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i think this season is phoenix's season. with that being said, if the suns can succeed in the west, then the nuggets definitely can too. theyre trying to play the same brand of basketball, and when camby melo and jr come back theyll have the guns to do it with. AI wants a championship, and he'll be willing to defer to melo to get one. i talked to a coworker who's good friends with AI and he said AI is fuming right now at the talk that he cant coexist with melo. i think he's motivated, and when all those guys come back, watch out.

o and dont forget about boykins and nene...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Nuggets gonna be even tougher next year when K-Mart is back in the roster. 1-2-3 punch.
    Break fast is served