Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang has signed with Steve!!!!

Fresh 2 Deff

hæhæ !

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlungz View Post
    no akon, please!

I think it should be a triple album, they've got the forces to do it...

Album 1 should be only clan tracks, with at least 5 members on it. Classic Wu shit the way we know it...

Album 2 should be duos, like ragu, rza/gza, ghost/rza, trios etc. Both of these should have 90% in-house production, but ppl like pete rock cud be allowed...

Album 3 should have features, mostly from within the fam, like 10 out of 15, but features from nas, red, maybe some international artists, and album shud also have mainly guest producers. Like "Wu Tang meets the Hip Hop Culture" instead of indie culture , hehe...

That sounds terrible.

As many people have said, this should be mostly the by the 8 Clan members and a few killa bees. Not a double CD, definitely not a triple, that would be shit.

I know these will never happen, but I think it would be good if Nine featured on the album, I think he would sound good. Onyx should have a spot too, they sound pretty sick with Wu, anyone heard "The Worst"?

PRODIGAL SUN

Dope new double cd.

Veteran Member

Okay. First understand that these GROWN ass men are extremely busy with their solo careers and for them to put a stop to whatever they are doing to do a double or triple cd would be a very hard thing to do. Let's say that it happens, do ya'll really think they will show up to the studio each and every time to record their verse? Ghost resides in Miami, Rza got his lab in L.A., does movies and scores, Gza, Deck & M.K. stay in Jersey...meth stay all over the U.S. I mean the clan members are scattered all over the U.S. They will have to get a Wu Mansion and make a single disc. Time, budget and CONSUMER demand will allow the clan to make 20-30 songs then Rza will get to work. I, unlike some on the Corp. don't want fillers. The WU logo has been tarnished by many affiliates with subpar rhymes and internal beefs. If this is to be the last album or something that will lead the clan to make more music in the future I want the next album to be something like the first album in LENGTH and CRITICAL ACCLAIM. How easily we forget that U-God had one verse on that album and we knew each lyric. Some of you guys on the corp are the reason that wu tang has a tainted image. This is to be a Wu Tang Clan album not a SWARM album. Lights Out Niggaz!!
    Last edited by anti-social; 12-22-2006 at 02:03 PM.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by anti-social View Post
    Okay. First understand that these GROWN ass men are extremely busy with their solo careers and for them to put a stop to whatever they are doing to do a double or triple cd would be a very hard thing to do. Let's say that it happens, do ya'll really think they will show up to the studio each and every time to record their verse? Ghost resides in Miami, Rza got his lab in L.A., does movies and scores, Gza, Deck & M.K. stay in Jersey...meth stay all over the U.S. I mean the clan members are scattered all over the U.S. They will have to get a Wu Mansion and make a single disc. Time, budget and CONSUMER demand will allow the clan to make 20-30 songs then Rza will get to work. I, unlike some on the Corp. don't want fillers. The WU logo has been tarnished by many affiliates with subpar rhymes and internal beefs. If this is to be the last album or something that will lead the clan to make more music in the future I want the next album to be something like the first album in LENGTH and CRITICAL ACCLAIM. How easily we forget that U-God had one verse on that album and we knew each lyric. Some of you guys on the corp are the reason that wu tang has a tainted image. This is to be a Wu Tang Clan album not a SWARM album. Lights Out Niggaz!!

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Quote Originally Posted by anti-social View Post

exactly. everyone has opinions and that's respected but you have to think about what would be best for them to do

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Veteran Member

Sun Tzu...i do respect opinions but when i read posts that sound like wishlists I laugh. Someone mentioned 9th prince...c'mon man..he's locked up..he's not gettin out till 2008...killah sin..he's facing problems...i mean do people realize that life comes before music!!You and I know both know many of the people mentioned to produce or be as guests won't ever make the album. I know many wu-affiliates that people have named have differences with the clan because of past business dealings. I am not saying that because I read that in an article, I'm saying that cuz I heard that coming out of the affiliates mouth. I don't sit here and type up replies to people's posts to be different or get kudos. First and foremost I am a Wu Tang fan....but some of the fans are so lost man. Now for what the clan will do, i have no clue. But i do know they have to put their best efforts in for the fans...bottom line.

yeah I'm also for a single disc (or if a double cd, each cd with max 50-60 minutes). if any features, only streetlife, cabadonna, killah priest, la the darkman & shyheim (maybe killa sin & timbo king) and each of them only one verse. (btw they would make a nice crew )

GENERAL WISE

damn, yall suggestion stuff like Wu is going to listen to you.

u niggas have no confidence in Rza actin like he a rookie or somethin.... sit ur hatin asses down for real

Veteran Member

No my suggestion are not for Wu or Rza. It's for these niggas wantin double and triple albums. snap back into reality. wu have not dropped an album in so many years, a triple album....get the fuck outta here. nobody is hatin. just statin facts from fiction. goodnight.

woorrrrrrrrrrd the fuck UP!!! NEW WU
    and official
    i hope its not like ob4cl2 and takes ages to come out
    but at the same time i hope they come together and make the best shit ever.
    man im so fucking excited
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

2007 could be the year of the wu 2+7=9

hmmm.... good point Anti-Social...

we need them to take a year off.... and jus hit the lab... i know they got enough money to stop and do shit in the lab... they need to settle disputes and shit... be FAM again...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

dope STEVE RIFKIND is the man.....this is a good sign, he knows what WU TANG is all about
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto