Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface, GZA, Raekwon, Method-Man album news!!!

Default Ghostface, GZA, Raekwon, Method-Man album news!!!

We have exclusive updates on Ghostface, Raekwon, GZA/Genius, The RZA & Method Man.

First of all, the long awaited and most anticipated 5th Ghostface album is finally taking form. So far 18 songs have been recorded. Producers include MF Doom, Louis Parker, Wisemen, Pete Rock and Nottz. The RZA is also scheduled to contribute beats to the album at a later stage. The album will include a song featuring the entire Wu-tang Clan including vocals by the late Ol' Dirty Bastard [RIP], as well as a song featuring Ghostface's son by the name of Sun God. Ghost says he's happy at Def Jam and has described his relationship with Jay-Z (current President of the Island Def Jam Group] as a very inspiring and supportive one. The album is tentavily scheduled for a release in September, but most likely to change. Ghostface will also release a volume 2 to his '718' compilation on Koch Records later this year.

Raekwon's ten year anniversary sequel to the classic 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx' is also in the making. Recently a song called 'Baggage Handlers' featuring Busta Rhymes leaked out to the net and was rumored to be produced by The RZA, a claim The RZA and Raekwon both denied. Not much is released about possible featurings and production, but it is confirmed that Dr. Dre has produced 2 songs for 'Cuban Linx 2' and The RZA is also scheduled to contribute heavily to the album. Raekwon has also recorded songs for the following albums by Jagged Edge, Lil' John and 8Ball & MGM.

GZA/Genius confirmed he finished his vocal parts for the tentavily untitled album he recorded with DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill. The album, which has not been given a title nor release date, will feature about 12 to 13 songs. GZA/Genius also has a mixtape being released on Babygrande in October which will feature much 'family' as he described it, as well as a minimum of four new solo songs. The 'Wu-Tang Revealed' DVD is currently on hold due to time restrictions and a longstanding editing process. New footage will be added to the final edit. No word on its release date.

Finally, The RZA who has confirmed forming Wu-Tang Latino, has been working immensly on the fourth Method Man album. Not much is known about the album except that both RZA and Meth are working hard and are being extremely picky on quality. RZA has also recently done an interview with Scratch Magazine tentavily for an August issue of the popular producer/DJ Magazine

this is posted on the main site of wu-tang corp, but i thought to post it here to see your reactions/feelings towards it. Personally I'm really excited about everything. Drop your thoughts

Default Re: Ghostface, GZA, Raekwon, Method-Man album news!!!

im still not feelin the wutang latino move.. but who knows.....

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

thats sick...i hope cuban linx 2 drops this summer
    Albums I'm currently bumpin:
    1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
    2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
    3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

i just dont hope lil jon yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh gonna be on cuban linx.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Quote Originally Posted by Don Deini
    i just dont hope lil jon yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh gonna be on cuban linx.
    OOOOOKAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

But it says that's Rae's gonna be on Lil Jon's next album, and if it comes out later this year (Lil Jon's albums usually do) then I'm gonna be a happy travellin scrappy

Rae and Lil Jon, that will be an interesting pair.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.

rae with his slang and street talking and lil jon adding some ad-libs okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

like if rae says: double gem stars, shooting everything on sight.. lil jon would say yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
    rae: undercover busters, drugs been hustled dont fuck me over.. lil jon: okaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

gonna be something like that.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

ahahahahahahahaahaha

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Quote Originally Posted by buLLz-I
    We have exclusive updates on Ghostface, Raekwon, GZA/Genius, The RZA & Method Man.

First of all, the long awaited and most anticipated 5th Ghostface album is finally taking form. So far 18 songs have been recorded. Producers include MF Doom, Louis Parker, Wisemen, Pete Rock and Nottz. The RZA is also scheduled to contribute beats to the album at a later stage. The album will include a song featuring the entire Wu-tang Clan including vocals by the late Ol' Dirty Bastard [RIP], as well as a song featuring Ghostface's son by the name of Sun God. Ghost says he's happy at Def Jam and has described his relationship with Jay-Z (current President of the Island Def Jam Group] as a very inspiring and supportive one. The album is tentavily scheduled for a release in September, but most likely to change. Ghostface will also release a volume 2 to his '718' compilation on Koch Records later this year.

Raekwon's ten year anniversary sequel to the classic 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx' is also in the making. Recently a song called 'Baggage Handlers' featuring Busta Rhymes leaked out to the net and was rumored to be produced by The RZA, a claim The RZA and Raekwon both denied. Not much is released about possible featurings and production, but it is confirmed that Dr. Dre has produced 2 songs for 'Cuban Linx 2' and The RZA is also scheduled to contribute heavily to the album. Raekwon has also recorded songs for the following albums by Jagged Edge, Lil' John and 8Ball & MGM.

GZA/Genius confirmed he finished his vocal parts for the tentavily untitled album he recorded with DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill. The album, which has not been given a title nor release date, will feature about 12 to 13 songs. GZA/Genius also has a mixtape being released on Babygrande in October which will feature much 'family' as he described it, as well as a minimum of four new solo songs. The 'Wu-Tang Revealed' DVD is currently on hold due to time restrictions and a longstanding editing process. New footage will be added to the final edit. No word on its release date.

Finally, The RZA who has confirmed forming Wu-Tang Latino, has been working immensly on the fourth Method Man album. Not much is known about the album except that both RZA and Meth are working hard and are being extremely picky on quality. RZA has also recently done an interview with Scratch Magazine tentavily for an August issue of the popular producer/DJ Magazine

this is posted on the main site of wu-tang corp, but i thought to post it here to see your reactions/feelings towards it. Personally I'm really excited about everything. Drop your thoughts
    Props for the info. Jagged Edge? Lil John? 8Ball? What the fuck? Rae do NOT get into this mainstream fucken garabe please

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Props for the info. Jagged Edge? Lil John? 8Ball? What the fuck? Rae do NOT get into this mainstream fucken garabe please
    8Ball is mainstream now?

Rae is just doing other shit, and I couldn't be happier. In any case, don't get sand in your vagina because they're not going to be on his album.

now i think of it, that raekwon and lil jon collabo gonna be a banger. rae getting crunk, song probably called crunk linx or something like that.

The shogun's dicapetator ShogunAssassin's Avatar

i hate lil jon he is shit good news though not lil jon tha rest of it

The shogun's dicapetator ShogunAssassin's Avatar

now i think of it, that raekwon and lil jon collabo gonna be a banger. rae getting crunk, song probably called crunk linx or something like that.
    lol

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

^^^Yeea, i feel that...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT???!!!!!!!!???
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
    no problem with rae being on lil jon album as lil jon aint on cl-2
    ooooooooooookkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto