Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Basic beliefs of Jehovah's Wittnesses

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post
    APSU, I can't tell if your being a 'nigga' or just being sarcastic

I hear what you are preachin and all that, but as we all know, the first drawings by man were primative stick figures, my point being, if someone has never saw a horse, should they go by those drawings on faith?!
    God is in the chamber thats bleeds, not in the confusion of the mind...

GO KILL YOURSELF!!!!
    peace

LMMFAO !

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    Not only does this organization promote subtle 'white supremacy', the name they call themselves "Jehovah Witness" is a false one. The letter "J" is not even 1,000 years old, so how is the name of the One God (of the ancient and BLACK Hebrews ) according to them, Jehovah?

how does a race own a god?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 04:28 PM.

Veteran Member

God's real name if you want that is YHWH and that is Hebrew.....in english though it's Yahweh and Jehovah......both are correct. The popular term though is Jehovah. I dont know why some of you are stuck on such minor details, you should look at the bigger picture. And your saying Jesus is "white" but i dont see that. Many people from the MIddle East may look sorta white, but they are jus light skinned, not white though. There are MANY black Jehovahs Wittnesses that understand, you jus dont.
    "I gotcha back, but you best watch your front,
    cuz its the niggaz who front that be pullin stuntz."
    -Gza

PRODIGAL SUN

Jehovah Witnesses world headquarters is HERE in BK so...

1) it's a jackoff zombie religion of stoops, drones & sadsacks

2) it's definitely a white power structure

3) it is NOT all white followers. i feel badly for the black women that hit my door sometimes & am polite to them (because black church has a different historical importance, even if i don't agree w/THIS one); the white folks are told to get the fuck away from me, just like Mormons & all other evangelical assholes.

funny-- there are A LOT of Vouou, Yoruba, Santeria folks in Brooklyn & they ain't ever getting up in our grill.

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LikwidSwordz View Post
    God's real name if you want that is YHWH and that is Hebrew.....in english though it's Yahweh and Jehovah......both are correct. The popular term though is Jehovah. I dont know why some of you are stuck on such minor details, you should look at the bigger picture. And your saying Jesus is "white" but i dont see that. Many people from the MIddle East may look sorta white, but they are jus light skinned, not white though. There are MANY black Jehovahs Wittnesses that understand, you jus dont.

some of those people who are there NOW may look sorta white because they are the children of conquerers.

What did most of the people in Arabia look like 2000 to 3000 years ago ?

what did most of the people in america look like 600 years ago before the pale man came and killed dam near everyone off ?

would you mind if i called you billy mcdonalds from now on ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Chip On Shoulder.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by supremecharma View Post
    Chip On Shoulder.

thats not it
    what it is is you don't value life

so when i say that pale men wiped out billions of my people and continue to have a hold on us
    you say "get over it" "you have a chip on your shoulder" "you were never a slave" "you have it better than they did"

I say that it is still possible today for them to do to us what they have done and continue to do to my people all over this globe

when justice is served to the fullest, i'll get over it

Veteran Member

I think your just racist. Dont get mad at me for something my ancestors did, how do you know i dont hate it just as much as you? You were never a slave, you never knew how they felt so just because you may be the same race, doesnt mean you felt it like they did when they were slaves. Jehovah is the correct spelling in English and of course its not english, if you read what i wrote it was originally Hebrew and is still Hebrew. But TRANSLATED in english its Jehovah.
    "I gotcha back, but you best watch your front,
    cuz its the niggaz who front that be pullin stuntz."
    -Gza

I think

This tells me that you are not shure

your just racist.
    i don't practice keeping people down, nor am i in control of any group of people from any race

Dont get mad at me for something my ancestors did,
    i'm not "Mad" at you but check this out - if you "believe" that the bible is the word of God

how do you know i dont hate it just as much as you?

i don't - if someone kicks me in the nuts, can you feel it ?

You were never a slave, you never knew how they felt so just because you may be the same race, doesnt mean you felt it like they did when they were slaves.
    i do feel the direct results of 500 years of oppression and slavery though

Jehovah is the correct spelling in English and of course its not english, if you read what i wrote it was originally Hebrew and is still Hebrew. But TRANSLATED in english its Jehovah.

names don't get translated - well they're not suppose to
    if your name is billy. then you pronounce it billy

you wouldn't call someone whose name is billy - lu chien - just because you are chinese - you call him billy

peace
    "graphics are just well displayed information"

they are a group who does for self though

lets not forget to mention that they wholeheartedly believe such irrational things as:

1) dinosaurs never existed

2) blood transfusions are immoral, selfish and not necessary

3) every other religion is a "false" religion

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target