Thread: Accustomed Comparisons

Default Accustomed Comparisons

"Why we have to be humble, but know what we have attained everytime is their focus, thats how they know us, but are trying to learn, so perform their own discussed ideas, they cannot show, for it had disturbed very much, now all is settled, than to fufill what could be avoided, for don't understand, so try and mislead, and death can only please itself, morning after the whole events are repeated, come person lets work than try and examine, what has always been there, and processions towards far where all proceeds with plain natural cycles".

Default Re: Accustomed Comparisons

You really need to structure that shit... im sure you been told that before but otherwise your shits comin along quite nicely..

Just a suggestion.. i noticed you drop quite a few threads, It maybe wouldn't hurt to combine some of these into one verse - more thought out and developed. ?? i dunno, i like where your shits goin tho, i can see your writing alot and improving each time

Default Re: Accustomed Comparisons

Thanks for the thoughts, these i post specifically up here. Iam always afraid to end up making too much sense. I have long verses and tracks. Thanks

Peace