Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: He's Innocent !

Well that's between you and him. I have no input on that. My thoughts were based on what this thread was actually supposed to be about originally.

Quote Originally Posted by APSU View Post
    Nah -

Quote:
    Originally Posted by V4D3R
    Thing is I don't trust these white doctors and their pills. Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it.

Thats ^^^ what this thing is really about

a wounded animal, running around biting everyone

he's told lies about me, spread rumors and such - so when he comes out and accuses a man he has NO knowledge of, i want proof.

its simple

according to him i'm a meth head who poses as a woman online - he's even got a few of the people we used to build with to believe this shit - He is an agent and not to be trusted -

It's funny - you basically bash followers of the ways of the Christ. You call anybody who preaches about Jesus' life an agent. This nigga turned on me the day he sat outside and tried to call orbs by prayer and couldn't do it- why? Because he doesn't have faith in the Lord like I do and others that I told about it - that did it as well. I saw the light of this heathen back then.

Spread all them false prophets lies all you want about how christians are the devil what-not, but I know what you are. The pedophile deserves no forgiveness because he is still spreading lies about his own son and the children he did this to. He is not where he is because of some guvment conspiracy. Thats too much shit in yalls brain because your a lost bunch that lost your false prophet and false savior. Denial is a hard thing to get rid of as you can see with this group of individuals.

And no I'm not coin-tel pro or an agent. Thats some whack ass shit coming from a very paranoid and delusional person. As for you pointing out how I came to you trying to explain what this shit was doing to me spiritualy and mentaly on public forums - thats the class you belong to. when it comes to trust - this cat wouldnt trust me for nothing. Then when I open up to him - he publicaly publishes my personal shit.

Now tell me something people - who is the one not to trust?

I did post that pm to him. I don't care what people think of me. I have nothing to hide. I don't lie. I speak out what my soul wishes. I pointed out that he pretends to be a woman online because maybe he's a pedophile himself that lures boys or men to webcams or whatnot. Thats a fact that this cat did tell he did that shit saying it was some funny ass shit to do.

The reason I asked him if he's a woman is because of his million and one accounts online. Why are you hiding who you really are nigga?

I think this cat is Aqueous Moon to tell you the truth.
    Break fast is served

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

damn yo this shit is still going on?
    JusticEquality™

yorks a joke, i hope he rots in jail