Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: He's Innocent !

Nah you on speed got me dizzy
    Break fast is served

Break fast is served

let me guess - that site was made by coin-tel pro?
    Break fast is served

Nah yo.. but since this topic is hot.. Imma start digging...
    JusticEquality™

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/23/nuwaubian.trial.ap/

BRUNSWICK, Georgia (AP) -- The leader of a quasi-religious sect was convicted Friday of molesting boys and girls at the group's ancient Egyptian-style compound.
    Malachi York, 58, likely will get between 20 and 30 years in prison, prosecutors said. "He is going to be in jail a long time, we hope," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Max Wood.
    During the trial, 14 boys and girls from the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors said York molested them from 1998 until 2002, when federal agents raided the compound, a 476-acre property in Eatonton that is decorated with pyramids, a sphinx and statues of American Indians.
    "I'm very proud of the victims," prosecutor Richard Moultrie said. "It is their victory."
    York's attorney, Adrian Patrick, said he will appeal the conviction. "This is Mr. York's first step toward freedom," he said.
    The government charged that York recruited older girls to groom younger girls for sex with him, and that he used the cult for his own financial gain.
    Members of the group were not paid for their work -- instead, York managed the money and decided whom to reward and punish, prosecutors said.
    If girls pleased York, they got prizes such as diamond rings from Wal-Mart or trips to a restaurant, according to testimony. If they angered him, their food was rationed and they had to fill out forms for necessities such as sanitary napkins and doctor's visits.
    York did not take the stand. His attorney argued that the youngsters had concocted their stories in a conspiracy by York's son to frame his father. Witnesses said Jacob York hated his father for not funding his musical career.

The defense also said the government was out to get the mostly black Nuwaubian sect because their beliefs were outside the mainstream.
    York still faces 77 state charges of child molestation, to which he pleaded guilty as part of a plea agreement a year ago. He will withdraw those pleas, Patrick said.
    "Mr. York is one of the ... closest examples of what a pedophile is," said Assistant District Attorney Dawn Baskin, who will prosecute the state's case.
    York's followers watched the federal trial on a television in a separate courtroom, as ordered by Judge Ashley Royal after concerns about disruptive protests. Heavily armed police patrolled outside the courthouse, but when the verdict was read, the 40 Nuwaubians watching the TV had little reaction.
    At past court hearings, Nuwaubians dressed as Egyptian pharaohs, mummies and birds and beat on drums.
    York was found guilty on 10 counts of child molestation and racketeering. He was acquitted of charges he abused children during a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida.
    The verdict could mean the end for the Nuwaubians because it allows the government to seize parts of their compound, where some members still live.
    Over the years, York has incorporated Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Egyptian mysticism and space aliens into his teachings. He unsuccessfully argued he has American Indian heritage and should not be judged by the U.S. court system.

So these children are lying now aren't they? York's brother convinced 10 kid's to lie because he couldn't get money to help him produce an album? The Nuwaubians are just like the Raelians yo - brainwashed and fucked up lost individuals looking to recruit so they can have you buy little red 9 balls or "magic" crystals and the tons of garbage books York wrote.

I was building with these fools a minute then what made me tell myself "WTF" was when one of the members was saying how he turned green and visited another galaxy while he was meditating....
    Break fast is served

cult, n. [Fr. culte, L. cultus, from colere, to cultivate, worship.]
    1. worship; reverential honor; religious devotion. [Obs.]
    2. the system of outward forms and ceremonies used in worship; religious rites and formalities.
    3. devoted attachment to, or extravagant admiration for, a person, principle, etc., especially when regarded as a fad; as, the cult of nudism.
    4. a group of followers; sect.

[A cult will exhibit one or more of the following traits. It:]
    1. Encourages the violation of personal ethics or encourages deception to prove loyalty to the group
    2. Encourages the relinquishment of personal responsibility for actions
    3. Restricts access to outside people or information
    4. Inhibits critical thinking so that "group think" predominates, and many subjects are taboo for discussion
    5. Restricts the ability to leave the group
    6. Restricts privacy
    7. Uses intense indoctrination
    8. Demands absolute obedience
    9. Applies intense pressure towards group conformity
    10. Demands stereotyped behavior physically and/or psychologically -- the "assembly line" effect ("cloning")
    11. Encourages over-dependency
    12. Manipulates feelings in a conscious way
    13. Appeals to fear of not being saved or enlightened
    14. Appeals to greed
    15. Appeals to power
    16. Appeals to the glamour of being the elect
    17. Appeals to vanity and flattery of the ego
    18. Uses guilt to control behavior
    19. Uses humiliation to control
    20. Uses intimidation or threats
    21. Plays on low self-esteem or feelings of inadequacy
    22. Encourages sexual relationships with teacher
    23. Uses high-pressure sales pitches and plays on loyalty of friends to attract members
    24. Evidences extreme paranoia and the stockpiling of firearms for "protection"
    Break fast is served

I remember reading about that shit that happened. I thought he served time?
    JusticEquality™

V4D3R 5 - Sunny Winters 0

You got shut-out. All the shots you took at me made me get stronger down the stretch.

Now watch peeps - Sunny's only comeback will be a personal attack on me.

Sunny Winter's = Brain Broken
    Break fast is served

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/23/nuwaubian.trial.ap/

I said a Reliable Source you idiot

you should have done your research before you started talking shit

you typed his name in google and found a whole bunch of bullshit by bullshit thinkers like yourself

Cult - lmao

they say that the NOI and NGE are Cults too - i can type that in a google search and find a whole bunch of bullshit also - come again

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Nah yo Im in a gang called the NGE?!!!
    JusticEquality™

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post

So these children are lying now aren't they? York's brother convinced 10 kid's to lie because he couldn't get money to help him produce an album? The Nuwaubians are just like the Raelians yo - brainwashed and fucked up lost individuals looking to recruit so they can have you buy little red 9 balls or "magic" crystals and the tons of garbage books York wrote.

I was building with these fools a minute then what made me tell myself "WTF" was when one of the members was saying how he turned green and visited another galaxy while he was meditating....

dam near everytime i spoke to you you was seeing space ships and orbs, telling me that you can call them out the sky - fuckin hypocrite

These are your Words Crazy Man

Yo - your right about one thing wiff me.
    we all have - but with me - something snapped in my brain yo. So I might be bi-polar or some shit.
    Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it.
    I make enemies and for real dog I feel like a bad pitt that needs to be put down n shit somedays.
    I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.
    Could be they experimented on a bunch of us inmates in jail out here.
    I'm like you yo, but I been thru shit that got me twisted a lil. I'm not looking for a man.

Stop fuckin with York and deal with your own shit

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

This Fuckin Hockey Player don't know shit about the state of Georgia, America , or Nuwaubians.

He hasn't read one Scroll, Met one nuwaubian, or seen/read anything concerning Yorks case before he came out talking shit - He heard some shit by One person online then started buggin the fuck out -

Again - i say bring Proof or shut the Fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    V4D3R 5 - Sunny Winters 0

You got shut-out. All the shots you took at me made me get stronger down the stretch.

Now watch peeps - Sunny's only comeback will be a personal attack on me.

Sunny Winter's = Brain Broken
    6-0
    Break fast is served

keepin score but ain't watching the game

you lost yo - you been lost

your mental condition does not allow you to see yourself or York or anything correctly - i proved that - you proved that - thats the only PROOF you brought to the table -

CNN ?

get the fuck outa here wiff that shit

So your saying CNN fabricated that whole trial now Sunny?

7-0
    Break fast is served