Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HIV does not cause AIDS

ive heard of this before, some support would be interesting

Wu Vatican

possibly the fact that people with hiv, get aids, then die.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    i almost agree with you yo

i would say:

it is worth considering
    but
    it is not worth believing/agreeing with without further evidence

keep this in mind: it is not in a virus best interest to kill its host
    plus
    there is known situations of immunity to AIDS

compare that with the amount of effort required to rebuild a decayed skeletal structure (aka - tooth)

knowcheeze salvaged himself with his choice of words in the second post of this thread

it is not a bad thing to encourage people to be skeptical about the information they are taught in mass media

according to what we are taught, if AIDS is such a killer, it would have to be the dumbest virus in recorded history

about what is said above, virus' do kill their hosts. but they use them to multiply first. so a good virus is one that keeps its host alive long enough so that the host can transfer it to another host. This is what HIV does. it takes a long time before it kills its host. enough time for it to be passed on.

also, HIV mutates quickly and this is why it's so hard to attack it. So, saying that HIV is the "dumbest virus in recorded history" is wrong. the opposite is true. apart from the fact that they don't have brains and so can't be called "smart' or "dumb," it is actually one of the best survivors.

Now, the true part about all these conspiracy theories is NOT that HIV/AIDS is fake, or that a cure exists and the govt is hiding it. the true part is that in the U.S. there is very little Research being done on it. aka, theres not much of an effort being done to fight it. There is a lot more cancer research being done. why? this is where you can get into theories about racism, no care for the poor, etc. because HIV/AIDS is not as big a threat to those in power as cancer is.

a.k.a Atom Sun Allah

Default The question of AIDS:

Quote Originally Posted by theafghan View Post
    about what is said above, virus' do kill their hosts. but they use them to multiply first. so a good virus is one that keeps its host alive long enough so that the host can transfer it to another host. This is what HIV does. it takes a long time before it kills its host. enough time for it to be passed on.
    First of all, not ALL viruses cause death in their hosts, what about the common cold? That is a virus that you catch, not bacteria, yet you don't DIE and still manage to spread the virus around thru your sneezing, coughing (etc.)... NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN KILLED BY A COMMON COLD!!!. (so when you respond to my post remember that I said that ).

And to the original post in this thread... HIV is a virus that CAN CAUSE AIDS!! Not all of the HIV infected people die of AIDS. AIDS is when the body's immune system shuts down - (ie) stops protecting people against viruses that would normal be combated. HIV can cause someone to die of pneumonia, or any disease before they die of AIDS. HIV IS EASY TO COMBAT WHEN ITS CAUGHT IN THE EARLY STAGES. (see: Magic Johnson)
    The fact is, is that HIV is so subtle - by itself HIV is not detectable, but HIV WEAKENS the immune system, so when people start becoming seriously infected by viruses that normally the Human Body has a defense for - Doctors begin to look for HIV as the culprit. (you dig?)

Think about it like this... once AIDS has been established in a person , they have NO DEFENSE against ANYTHING. Hence the name = Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome... YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS DEFICIENT!! In other words = Automatic loss of immune defense anything that invades the body.
    But, HIV will allow the body to defend itself against some things, but not all.

This original post seemed more like bait, to get a thread started so that the original poster can read the results and then run around town repeating whats' been said here - and everybody fell for it.

I decided to post becuz the responses that I was reading about what ppl thought they KNEW about AIDS where totally off, and for those that know... P.ositive.Education.Always.Corrects.Errors !!!!
    Last edited by adomstrange; 01-07-2007 at 05:58 PM.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by adomstrange View Post
    First of all, not ALL viruses cause death in their hosts, what about the common cold? That is a virus that you catch, not bacteria, yet you don't DIE and still manage to spread the virus around thru your sneezing, coughing (etc.)... NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN KILLED BY A COMMON COLD!!!. (so when you respond to my post remember that I said that ).

you can die of the cold through aids.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

[QUOTE=adomstrange;701531]First of all, not ALL viruses cause death in their hosts, what about the common cold? That is a virus that you catch, not bacteria, yet you don't DIE and still manage to spread the virus around thru your sneezing, coughing (etc.)... NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN KILLED BY A COMMON COLD!!!. (so when you respond to my post remember that I said that ).

yes, i'm glad you cleared that up. I didn't say all viruses kill hosts but i can see how my shit woulda been misread. anyways, the point is that, true, even tho not all viruses end up always killing their hosts, my point in the last post was that when a virus DOES kill it's host, it doesn't make it a poorly designed one (aka "dumb" virus), due to the reasons i posted already

and AIDS = Aquired immune...etc.

regardless of the reason for the start of this thread, i'm glad people will learn from it

and i like that PEACE acronym
    Last edited by theafghan; 01-08-2007 at 09:29 PM.

No Father to my stench

Default ssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    so what are you saying actually does cause AIDS? Everything is a little broad.
    yes everything is alittle broad....just a little humor

any of the toxins present in the enviornment or anywhere else on this highly polluted planet

drugs legal or illigal

meat dairy products sugar salt junk food

should eye continue?

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    yeah i bet. another excellent KTL thread.

is all i have to do to be part of the KTL elite is come up with ridiculous thread topics for LHX to ruminate over?

no offense but this is retarded. i don't know how much research the thread starter's done, but probably no much, unless it's the sort of research Aqueous Moon did, which was going to weird amateur websites and believing conspiracy theories. do the knowledge, and talk to people with AIDS, and spend a second reading a science journal. AIDS is not yet curable, and no one is hiding any cures for AIDS. snap out that bullshit.

give me a fucking break.
    your faith in the united snakes medical community is touching....it shows that the age of innocence is not yet over

i don't need any "proof" other than that the united snakes medical community tried to murder me and i am just honest enough to admit it.....alot of people are too scared to turn against their oppressors...i am not one of those.....

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by adomstrange View Post

And to the original post in this thread... HIV is a virus that CAN CAUSE AIDS!! Not all of the HIV infected people die of AIDS. AIDS is when the body's immune system shuts down - (ie) stops protecting people against viruses that would normal be combated. HIV can cause someone to die of pneumonia, or any disease before they die of AIDS. HIV IS EASY TO COMBAT WHEN ITS CAUGHT IN THE EARLY STAGES. (see: Magic Johnson)
    The fact is, is that HIV is so subtle - by itself HIV is not detectable, but HIV WEAKENS the immune system, so when people start becoming seriously infected by viruses that normally the Human Body has a defense for - Doctors begin to look for HIV as the culprit. (you dig?)

Think about it like this... once AIDS has been established in a person , they have NO DEFENSE against ANYTHING. Hence the name = Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome... YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS DEFICIENT!! In other words = Automatic loss of immune defense anything that invades the body.
    But, HIV will allow the body to defend itself against some things, but not all.

This original post seemed more like bait, to get a thread started so that the original poster can read the results and then run around town repeating whats' been said here - and everybody fell for it.

I decided to post becuz the responses that I was reading about what ppl thought they KNEW about AIDS where totally off, and for those that know... P.ositive.Education.Always.Corrects.Errors !!!!

Yes HIV Is real and can be one of the causes AIDS but it could never be the only cause...if one strengthens their immune system they can get HIV out of the body once and for all....it is the Drugs that these devil doctors are giving out to AIDS patients that are killing them....its really D-AIDS....

when Magic first got HIV and started taking those drugs you could see him start to decline...he looked unhealthy and even when he did sports casts you could tell those drugs was fucking with his mind.....from what eye know Magic now knows what i originally posted and has stopped taking those devil doctors meds and right now looks very healthy indeed.....Magic could never go public with this because he would get murdered.......

it wasn't bait at all....i am currently trying to take the devil off the planet without using violence....i will see what i can do with non violence.....if i give up on non violence you defineatly won't seee me posting here anymore.....

No Father to my stench

Default sssss

PEACE
    oh yes hello LHX!!!!!!! freedome justice and equality

Wu Vatican

people dont just get aids from junk food.

You bound to catch AIDS or somethin
    Not saying that I got it
    But nigga, if I got it then You got it!!!
    What?!

-ODB
    "graphics are just well displayed information"

Veteran Member

nice post

ive been telling people about the hoax, but they do not believe

hiv testing is a fraud!!!

do you know before the testing of genetic material for hiv, they ask you some questions about if you are a virgin, what type of sex u had (anal, oral, etc.)

all of those questions influence the result of the hiv test

now if the hiv test is so accurate and tests for hiv, why ask those questions? if u have it, the test should pick it up right.

but that is not all.

ever see on of those dna results that show dark stripes on a piece of plastic?

well when a person test positive for hiv in africa, they only need one dark stripe on the hiv test

in north america you need i think 2 or 3

in europe you need about 4 or more

it is all subjective

it is racism and genocide

and like knowcheese said, the medications given to aids peeps kill them

for more info about this depopulation method being practiced,

type "hiv fact or fiction" into google or youtube and also check the related videos
    Last edited by diggy; 05-13-2009 at 11:38 PM.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

lol @ this faggit thinkin he's droppin new profound knowledge what a fool

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Just how retarded can a man get.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."