Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HIV does not cause AIDS

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

yeah eye get just a little less retarded than a person who eats a worm laced piece of meat because he is poor and will eat anything

eye guess he eats alot of dick too....san fran trick dude

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    i almost agree with you yo
    keep this in mind: it is not in a virus best interest to kill its host
    Fact: Viruses kill people. Viruses do not have interests. I know what you're saying however I think that suggesting a virus is living (having interests) is misleading.

Viruses are not living organisms although there is some conjecture as to how they should be classified.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

you can't make a statement as outlandish as that without elaborating... it just sounds like a post for the sake of posting...

Not sure how that was an outlandish statement.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Not sure how that was an outlandish statement.
    wasn't aimed at you... apologies for any misunderstanding...

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

was just saying that it's one thing to open this discussion, but it had to be kicked off with more than what it was...

i was just hoping that the point would've been elaborated upon...

Veteran Member

Check:

Lipstick lesbian supermodel Gia Carangi, (1st photo) portrayed by Angelina Jolie in the film "Gia," was one of the first women to die of AIDS due to intravenous drug use.

What few people know and what wasn't shown in the movie: Gia was so strung out on heroin, she often shot up before walking the runway. On a few occasions, blood could be seen dripping from her arm while she pranced the runway.

Also, after being diagnosed with AIDS, Gia's menstruation would last 4-6 weeks (each cycle). Due to this complication and other AIDS factors, she bled to death.

Despite dying in 1986, 22 years ago, none of Gia's numerous female lovers have ever tested positive for HIV.

Questions:

What is AIDS really caused from?

Drugs or from a virus called HIV?

Is this one of those ''the goverment did it'' threads?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

PEACE TO THE THREAD STARTER

peace to those, who can see through the propaganda, and those that do the research..

i would love to contribute too this thread, but.. im sure i done it before on this forum lol many times..

the only question should be is, who made it. im sure some people in the high upper etchelons of power, know who created this retro virus..

now this is a conspiracy theory.. i personally believe its.. phase one. of something..
    maybe a test,. and the real virus ( aids like /retro virus) is working in all our bodies..
    inplanted with.. say.. 2007's influenza jabs....

now thats conspiracy.

but all the aids/hiv info is in the public domain., by many many well respected independent researchers.. its up to yourselves
    believe the official reasons ( and play along like the good herd)
    or..

how many straws did it take to break the camels back?

if people cant see, the connection of the vast amount of things going on..

:S

peace.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
    Check:

Lipstick lesbian supermodel Gia Carangi, (1st photo) portrayed by Angelina Jolie in the film "Gia," was one of the first women to die of AIDS due to intravenous drug use.

What few people know and what wasn't shown in the movie: Gia was so strung out on heroin, she often shot up before walking the runway. On a few occasions, blood could be seen dripping from her arm while she pranced the runway.

Also, after being diagnosed with AIDS, Gia's menstruation would last 4-6 weeks (each cycle). Due to this complication and other AIDS factors, she bled to death.

Despite dying in 1986, 22 years ago, none of Gia's numerous female lovers have ever tested positive for HIV.

Questions:

What is AIDS really caused from?

Drugs or from a virus called HIV?
    None of her FEMALE lovers?

Im not going to explain the mechanics of sexual intercourse with you, Diggy, but I suggest you ask an adult about "man parts" and "Lady parts", and then it might make more sense to you.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    PEACE TO THE THREAD STARTER

peace to those, who can see through the propaganda, and those that do the research..

i would love to contribute too this thread, but.. im sure i done it before on this forum lol many times..

the only question should be is, who made it. im sure some people in the high upper etchelons of power, know who created this retro virus..

now this is a conspiracy theory.. i personally believe its.. phase one. of something..
    maybe a test,. and the real virus ( aids like /retro virus) is working in all our bodies..
    inplanted with.. say.. 2007's influenza jabs....

now thats conspiracy.

but all the aids/hiv info is in the public domain., by many many well respected independent researchers.. its up to yourselves
    believe the official reasons ( and play along like the good herd)
    or..

how many straws did it take to break the camels back?

if people cant see, the connection of the vast amount of things going on..

:S

peace.
    Who "made" AIDS?

There is no record of anybody EVER CREATING a virus. Man does not have the technology to create a virus from scratch.

AIDS is also thought to be over 100 years old.

It has also been PROVEN that AIDS began in chimps.

I'm not sure what you are insinuating and why you would make such claims with nothing even resembling evidence.
    --youreallfags.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
    None of her FEMALE lovers?

Im not going to explain the mechanics of sexual intercourse with you, Diggy, but I suggest you ask an adult about "man parts" and "Lady parts", and then it might make more sense to you.
    If you have done research and read articles relating to this subject, you would know that females could get HIV from other females.

Have you not done research, DAN?

Quote Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
    If you have done research and read articles relating to this subject, you would know that females could get HIV from other females.

Have you not done research, DAN?
    Funny you should ask, Diggy, but in college, under the tutelage of learned experts, I had two separate courses that had units on AIDS, one a Geography class, and the other a biology class.

I am assuming your "research" consists of googling and speculating.

Technically speaking, AIDS can be transmitted from anybody to anybody else.

But it is still unlikely to happen.

In fact, Diggy, sense you have been doing "research", you can tell me the likelihood of a woman passing AIDS to another woman without multiple open wounds and shared IV drug usage.

The nature of female on female sexual contact is simply not conducive to transmitting the virus.

Don't attack me, Diggy, because you are not on my level.
    --youreallfags.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
    Funny you should ask, Diggy, but in college, under the tutelage of learned experts, I had two separate courses that had units on AIDS, one a Geography class, and the other a biology class.

I also went to college. I am a graduate of a Pharmacy Technician course. We did have a section on AIDS and viruses, etc. So ya, your not telling me nothing. Stop assuming that everyone on this site is a dropout. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

I am assuming your "research" consists of googling and speculating.

Technically speaking, AIDS can be transmitted from anybody to anybody else.

Actually, AIDS is a syndrome (not a virus) and cannot be transmitted between people.

But it is still unlikely to happen.

In fact, Diggy, sense you have been doing "research", you can tell me the likelihood of a woman passing AIDS to another woman without multiple open wounds and shared IV drug usage.

You are asking a specific, but I am speaking in general terms. Generally, a woman could pass the HIV virus to another woman.

The nature of female on female sexual contact is simply not conducive to transmitting the virus.

Well that depends on what they are actually doing during sexual contact.

Don't attack me, Diggy, because you are not on my level.
    Attack you? You perceive an argument about HIV/AIDS as an attack on you? You sound really insecure, Dan!!!

AIDS is an arbitrary term to describe a certain level of progression of the HIV Virus.

This thread says that "HIV Does Not Cause AIDS", when the very term, "AIDS", only exists as a function of HIV. So, literally, HIV is in fact the ONLY way to get AIDS.

So, to say that "HIV does not cause AIDS" is nonsense. The definition of nonsense.

But people speak nonsense and others jump on board and actually condescend to those who disagree.

And yet, as the Jesus Christ of Wu-corp, I still try and turn the other cheek and continue to guide you sheep towards the truth.

Salaam, Diggy.
    --youreallfags.