Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30 Day Shaolin Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    that websites kinda fucked up....i dont think thats the real one..

but i know where this shit is..ive passed it a couple times in manhattan, its on broadway....u can see like huge swords and axes and shit in the window upstairs
    As fucked up as that site may seem, it is "the real one". Sifu Shi Yan Ming is the first and only shoalin monk to teach outside of China. He is close friends with Rza(if look at the pic of him standing in that robe you can see that Rza wrote the paragraph right below) and celebrities such as Jet li, jackie Chan and Michelle Yeoh. He is also highly respected within the martial arts world: Kung Fu Magazine regards him as a national treasure. So in terms of Shoalin Kung Fu unless you live in Henan province (the location of the Shoalin Temple in China) you will not find a more authentic Shoalin Sifu/Temple/Workout.

Cool

" Sifu Shi Yan Ming is a true living master. His teachings of Shoalin martial arts and Chan Buddhism have inspired me for over a decade. Sifu's lessons trancend the physical and will help readers live a fuller, happier life, and I am delighted that he has distilled the thousands of years of information and Shoalin tradition into a readable program that gives the public from novice to expert the chance to delve into this wealth of knowledge."
    -The Rza, Wu-Tang Clan.

*from the back cover of the book.
    Last edited by stayshigh; 01-10-2007 at 11:40 AM.

No Father to my stench

Default ssss

PEACE
    i like the way you think Ultimate Fist

eye been feeling the same way cuz theres so many savages out here that need to get they ass whipped.....a revolutionary must protect the people from the police and the neighboorhood bullies......

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

that Rza plug has me sold...im coppin this book