Thread: Adobe Movie Maker

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Adobe Movie Maker

Who got thhis thing right here?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i think i do its how i hook up my youtube videos.....

i made a wu-tang one it was tight but it saaid that the file wasnt right or some shit....i might take a crack at it again also i made a dope lloyd banks movie...

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

so is this like the equivalent of photoshop but for video files?

Yeah who got it?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

I have a mac, so I use final cut pro, or imovie and idvd
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Godbrother

If you need help with Adobe Movie Maker........Open the program and press F1that will tell you all about the program(application). Expand the plus sign by selecting it. It will display all topics concerning your issues

I dont want a trial version i want the program, i dont have it.