Thread: Did RHCP make another Jane's addiction album?

Default Did RHCP make another Jane's addiction album?

..when they made one hot minute... i kno its a ignorant statement since i kno i see janes addiction as a rhcp offspring band,,,but one hot minute sounds so much like a jane album...navaro's fault?

Navaros fault and thats why he had to leave. They said he wasnt bringin the funk they needed. In other words , he was fakin the funk. Its sad because at that time , John F(aint even gonna try and spell his last name) was seriously junked out. The are stories that I read where they depict some really ill shit that he put his self threw. It was bad.

On an up note though , One hot minute was still a good album. I can still stand it. I remember I got that shit when it first dropped cuzz "my friends". There is some really gay subject matter on that album though and I aint playin.

i love one hot minute, my friends is one of my fav songs of rhcp's but flea was sayin that john was real messed up mentally so he had to pull out...stil dont kno why head left korn for a christian band tho...

Head said that he had seen enough. It got to the point to where he got the fear so obviously he was doin it up pretty big. That kinda stuff happens. One moment you are having the time of your life and then the next minute its too much. Hence One Hot Minute??????

ya same thing, except korn is (mentally) sicker..in a different way...