Thread: Grindcore

Default Grindcore

Are there any other grindcore fans out there? Wonderings if I was the only Wu-Tang and grind fan out there...kind of a weird combo. Wu-Tang is pretty much the only hip-hop I listen to, few exceptions. Most of the shit I listen to are grindcore bands like Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pig Destroyer, Cephalic Carnage, The Berzerker, The Red Chord, etc...

I the only one?

-Lo Tang.
    Last edited by Lo Tang; 01-07-2007 at 09:08 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

grindcore, dont know what that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Tang View Post
    Are there any other grindcore fans out there? Wonderings if I was the only Wu-Tang and grind fan out there...kind of a weird combo. Wu-Tang is pretty much the only hip-hop I listen to, few exceptions. Most of the shit I listen to are grindcore bands like Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pig Destroyer, Cephalic Carnage, The Berzerker, The Red Chord, etc...

I the only one?

-Lo Tang.
    grindcore fucking rules. i just made a mixtape of it from some of my vinyl. however the bands you mentioned are more above-ground. if you wanna hear straight up old school grindcore you need to listen to unholy grave, agathocles, excruciating terror, and phobia. and of course napalm death's first two LPs. i'm not on my main computer for another couple days but i'll see what's on my comp tha ti can upload. i do a radio show on friday nights and we mainly play grindcore/powerviolence/hardcore punk

good labels that have a lot of grind bands are 625 and deep six

here are some dope tracks. i have hundreds of more on my other computer, stick around and i'll hook you up

these tracks are from the MURDEROUS GRIND ATTACK comp on the 625 label. probably one of my favorite CDs, it's half japanese and half american bands. if you just click the link it should play in the browser.

Brob "SGR"
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/murderou...s-g-r-mp3.html

Hewhocorrupts "Dominatrix Dance Design"
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/murderou...esign-mp3.html

Hewhocorrupts "A Nice Warm Cup of Shut the hell up"
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/murderou...ll-up-mp3.html

UNHOLY GRAVE (JAPANESE LEGENDS, SOME OF THE BEST GRIND EVER)
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/various-...ieces-mp3.html

INSECT WARFARE - DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
    http://www.zshare.net/download/13-de...grind-m4a.html

^that's an apple audio file, you'll need itunes

Thanks alot for the links! I've been looking for some new grind bands. =]

I come from the gulf coast area and we have a TON of grindcore bands down here. I played in a band here (not grind) but everybody was pretty tight - PLF, Insect Warfare, Hypo-Christians, KnuckleScraper (great), 50/50, Machine Gun Romantics. We all played together alot. Check those bands out. Find 'em on myspace.

Of course I dont not need to mention the one of best grind albums ever - TERRORIZER's World Downfall LP. Couple that with Repulsion's Horrified. GREAT STUFF!!!!!!

REPULSION

TERRORIZER

NAPALM DEATH

MOSHING SO HARD

Quote Originally Posted by coughcool View Post
    PLF, Insect Warfare, Hypo-Christians, KnuckleScraper (great), 50/50, Machine Gun Romantics.

By all acounts this shit rules, but it's impossible to find some of this shit. What band were you in?

I played in JANITOR from Houston. We were doing blastbeat in the 90s mixed with old school hardcore and Unsane type shit. We played with Machine Gun Romantics alot we came back from a 5 year hiatus.

I also played in a punk band called the PMRC with guys from that whole GCHC crew. Good guys, fun times. I know some if its hard to find but the old drummer from Insect Warfare is no longer with the band and wants to sell all of his shit so if you are interested i can see whats left.

i have a rad napalm death bootleg, "human garbage," it's live shit from 87. it's like 42 tracks, decent quality stuff. i was bidding on their Hatred Surge demo tape on ebay but the price got ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
    REPULSION
    Repulsion is a fucking hard ass band. Can't forget about Mortician either
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin