View Poll Results: How do you rate this album?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll

22 70.97%

5 16.13%

2 6.45%

2 6.45%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back

-

That's a trip that Chuck thinks KRS is the most feared rapper. If i was in a room with KRS, i wouldn't be afraid of him LOL. Rappers always talking about how tight their lyrics are and how nice they are on the mic but when KRS comes around them, they get scared and say nothing? LOL. I can't picture that. KRS is a very knowledgable guy and you can tell he reads a lot. What amazes me about him is that he used to be homeless and now he's a rap star. KRS should be a example to homeless people that you can turn your life around and be somebody. If KRS isn't homeless anymore, how is it that there's so many homeless people? KRS wanted to change his life when he was homeless and that makes him stand out from other homeless people who continue to do nothing and expect the government to take care of them.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a trip that Chuck thinks KRS is the most feared rapper. If i was in a room with KRS, i wouldn't be afraid of him LOL. Rappers always talking about how tight their lyrics are and how nice they are on the mic but when KRS comes around them, they get scared and say nothing? LOL. I can't picture that. KRS is a very knowledgable guy and you can tell he reads a lot. What amazes me about him is that he used to be homeless and now he's a rap star. KRS should be a example to homeless people that you can turn your life around and be somebody. If KRS isn't homeless anymore, how is it that there's so many homeless people? KRS wanted to change his life when he was homeless and that makes him stand out from other homeless people who continue to do nothing and expect the government to take care of them.
    when Chuck said it, i didn't understand it either - i do now - in time

10/10 definitely, a timeless, classic and blueprint album, The Bomb Squad's production was ahead of it's time and this is easily one of the greatest rap albums ever made and should be essential in any discerning rap fans collection.

Veteran Member

10/10

just classic all the way through
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

Classic. Possibly in my top 10 of all time.