Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: StreetArt and Grafitti (thoughts + pics)

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

upload to a pic hosting site

always carry a black sharpie to vandalize bathrooms.

hey LAST, did you ever make a piece?

Anyone heard of Space Invader, he hit up our city a while ago but hes been all over , Japan, London etc etc

I think he does these with cement and tiles (mosaic)

Not what id call "graffiti", still pretty dope

This Shit Is Sick.. Really Some Of These I've Never Ever Seen .. The New Age {been} Of Graffiti.. Sick

Its Like An M C .../ U C The Ways M C S Changed.. / Now Look At Graffiti And How Its Changed Though Most Is Still Underground.

Crazy / I Wish I Knew How To Write {tag} Or Draw I Would Be Like These Fools Right Here
    Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Murdah Piff View Post
    banksy the best in bombing ? anybody can paint daylight with some montana or a brush and look like some artfag whose doin a legal contract. banksy doesnt have a throw-up, he doesnt even have a tag

too many people got this graff game twisted
    I'm pretty sure he'd have a tag and a throw up seein' as he did all that before he even got into his artistic, political shit. He was running from police when he was painting a train and had to hide under a train for about 4 hours with oil dripping all over him then he came up with the idea of stencils n' shit so there would be no waiting around. And I wouldnt call him an artfag you gotta respect all elements of graff'

Yeah im sure banksy started off bombin n piecing at first

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Weird View Post
    I'm pretty sure he'd have a tag and a throw up seein' as he did all that before he even got into his artistic, political shit. He was running from police when he was painting a train and had to hide under a train for about 4 hours with oil dripping all over him then he came up with the idea of stencils n' shit so there would be no waiting around. And I wouldnt call him an artfag you gotta respect all elements of graff'
    hiding under a train is one of the most retarded moves ever, hes lucky to be alive.

people don't seem to understand that when you do graff, you gota push your crew and your NAME, fuck the rest

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySmuggler View Post
    hey LAST, did you ever make a piece?
    this summer is gonna be the time to start on that shit, but i just love bombing fuck the rest

see the problem is, these kids these days wanna graff to make pieces on legal walls and shit. they think they can get respect just because of their skills. but you gotta get this in your head, graff is illegal shit, you gotta pay dues. you can be this ill painter with a fresh style, but if you don't put in work on the streets, rooftops, metros, and all that, your name aint shit. i dont care if you painted more pieces than me, my shit is out there on every corner, on every street, you skipped steps yous a backward ass writer

'

The one off common i was talking about ..
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 03-01-2007 at 02:46 PM.

That's some ill shit man, I love it

LOL at "car bombs only"
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

see the problem is, these kids these days wanna graff to make pieces on legal walls and shit. they think they can get respect just because of their skills. but you gotta get this in your head, graff is illegal shit, you gotta pay dues. you can be this ill painter with a fresh style, but if you don't put in work on the streets, rooftops, metros, and all that, your name aint shit. i dont care if you painted more pieces than me, my shit is out there on every corner, on every street, you skipped steps yous a backward ass writer
    kinda agree man.. but i been goin at it for 5-6 years now, and these new cats ANNOY THE FUCK OUTTA ME. They all do it simply to "represent", it aint just that.. it has got a lot to do with "fuck the system", and a way to express yourself WITHOUT HURTING OTHERS. Hit things government has to pay for, get respect by hittin hard to reach places

now cats are all beefing and shit even though they've got whack style. remember the days where you'd just battle someone on a wall, nowdays the ignorant cats are all about smash crews and wanna fight when they got beef... its graffiti son, aint boxing. same as MCs, got a problem, sort it out on the mic.

hiding under a train is one of the most retarded moves ever, hes lucky to be alive.

people don't seem to understand that when you do graff, you gota push your crew and your NAME, fuck the rest
    lol, it was a yard. parked trains at night.