Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ***ThE AUDIO TIPS & TRICKS THREAD***

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    yooo any one i need help...i gotta figure out how 2 convert a wav file 2 an mp3 so i can get this song done...audacity aint workin for me an tha program i usually use(magix) ran out of mp3's i downloaded a converter but that ran out 2 (i just used tha trial period) i need some help ASAP!!
    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

good lookin out g.o.d ..now if i can just figure out how 2 use tha shit ill b aight haha

Suga Duga

^^^^just drag and drop the files at 1
    choose your output file format at 2
    peace dog

I am not the person for tips because the tip I would give you I most of the time do not do or if I did I changed everytime I make a beat or sit in on a production

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41289

soldier of christ

what up yall when i'm using a sample and i can't find a bass to fit it...what i do is add a bass boost to the sample and that would bring out the low ends of it and it will create an official sounding bass...to create a bass use an instrument such ass a snyth,string or piano key use the lowest pitch and add a bass boost to it and there u got it peace

what up yall, havin problems w/ blending/remixes and getting them on beat PERFECTLY........, i tried the fl method, like sending the acapella there, tryin to run the tempo around the vocals and it still ends up off beat a couple bars down the line..........HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by REVERSE DRAGON View Post
    what up yall, havin problems w/ blending/remixes and getting them on beat PERFECTLY........, i tried the fl method, like sending the acapella there, tryin to run the tempo around the vocals and it still ends up off beat a couple bars down the line..........HELP!
    If u gonna blend with FL, the tempo/bpm of the acapella iz gonna have to match the beat exactly... Ive never really tried it with FL, but if u do ask Varan, cuz thats how he doez his blendin....

Personally I use the same audio studio as recordin vocals (Magix).. That way you can line up the tracks yourself and chop the pella along with the beat. It really helps to listen to the original track and make a beat with a similar tempo. But yea try usin whatever sample edit program u usin and see if that works for u betta...

kung fu sounds clips from movies, how do i get there does anyone have like aload in 1 file they could upload ?

oh and if anybody can tell me how 2 get OR make like drum sounds and shit that would be cool.

peace

Well well well
    Big ups to the LORD
    for he is our saviour

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

What's the best software for putting together your own drum patterns? ...
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

^^ I would say FL.

Realise The Real Lys

Im upgrading computers, when it comes to getting programmes off this pc and puter them on the new computer, what do i put on disk ?? setup.exe??? i only really need fl_studio and adobe audition. the others i have on disk. any tips on this would be amazing, peace....

Some drumkits if anyone is interested

http://theperfectbeat.blogspot.com/2...-for-free.html

Hello!

Hey i come from www.mpc-forums.com ive been a lurker for a while. I know those forums are for mpc users, but if you search you can find some good hiphop production tips in there.

Peace!