Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu-Tang Recruitment

^^ Damn, niggaz be gettin touchy in the Darts Forum

As for the Wu-Tang Records thing, I doubt it'll happen again just cause it went belly up the first time around. Although I'm wondering what's up with the whole Wu Music Group that CLII WAS supposed to drop under. Apparently RZA also had Stone Mecca and Killa Sin on that too but it dissappeared almost as soon as it was mentioned.

And to Mattlocka, nothing personal but RZA ain't signin you. It's not like the man has some American Idol type of deal goin. Although that would be tight... Wu-Tang Idol... RZA should holla at Simon and make that happen.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook View Post
    ^^ Damn, niggaz be gettin touchy in the Darts Forum

As for the Wu-Tang Records thing, I doubt it'll happen again just cause it went belly up the first time around. Although I'm wondering what's up with the whole Wu Music Group that CLII WAS supposed to drop under. Apparently RZA also had Stone Mecca and Killa Sin on that too but it dissappeared almost as soon as it was mentioned.

And to Mattlocka, nothing personal but RZA ain't signin you. It's not like the man has some American Idol type of deal goin. Although that would be tight... Wu-Tang Idol... RZA should holla at Simon and make that happen.

Very good point you got there. Best yet probably cause they already tried once. If it didn't work the first time, why would it work now the second time ??

It's fucked up that it didn't work the first time. And why didn't it work the first time really anyways ????

That shit should have been perfect. I mean they real mc's so they know what it takes, plus they been had alot of experience in the game too. And so forth, I really don't get it.

^^ Answering my own question lol.

But they probably couldn't handle being both mc's and owning their own record label at the same time cause of all the work maybe.

But shit, Jay Z does it, so why couldn't they ??

Plus, they nine brothers, and Jay Z is only one person. That's sad, no excuses.

Well from what I can recall. RZA actually spoke on the reason behing the fall of Wu-Tang records in an interview once. I think he said it was due to a lot of cats he signed to the label not doing their part. I think the way he put it was, "They wanted me to carry their carrears but they need to realize that they gotta put in their own work"

Damn I wish I could find that interview. I know he did it around the same time U-God was beefing at him.

i think i know what you're talking about bloo. The feeling i got was that everyone was just sitting on their hands waiting for a full rza produced album to fall into their laps. Some guys let themselves fall into obscurity and then others like ghost, meth, and others went out and got theirs.

It's no coincidence that Rza affiliated both Cilva and Bronze recently. They both can multi-task, thats what Rza is looking for, people who can do shit for themselves and not always having to call him for production and all that shit, Rza is a very busy man nowadays and he don't have time to supervise everyones project.

If anyone here seriously wants to catch Rza's eye then they need to be very versatile and be willing to put the work in, otherwise don't even bother.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

I could just see some little dick sucking fag in the studio sittin on his ass waiting for RZA to bless him with all these classic beats. There's a lot of mc's that just don't have the skill to handle a RZA beat.

Word to that. Listen to the shit RZA is sayin in the Cilva promo on the front page. It's mostly Killa Beez that got a problem with Cilva cause he's makin moves and they aren't. RZA didn't favor him over them, hell most of them came before RZA even knew Cilva existed. There ain't no reason why anyone affiliated with the clan isn't big outside of themselves. Plus most the MCs ain't doing anything to deserve RZA's attention in the first place. Hell, I don't even make records and I don't want anything to do with them You gotta create your own buzz.

Veteran Member

Some of these guys are average mc's at best and want to blow up off their affiliation with RZA

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

u gotta shine wit ya own shit if ya wanna get noticed
    I C.R.E.A.M