Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: man I just had a fucked up dream.

over rates mathematics

Default man I just had a fucked up dream.

now first off I would like to say that this dream really did happen and that I'm not tring to make anyone look bad.

with that being said let me get to my dream.

ok in this weird ass dream I had I was at a table sitting around with people, it was kinda a dark room where the table was and it was one of those school lunch tables but it was made of like a red type of wood. anyway I'm sitting around till someone appears.

now this is where it starts to get weird.

the person that appeared was clivaringz

now hold on it get's even weirder

clivaringz was a girl, not like a model or anything that would be sexually appealing but like a little girl with brown hair in pigtails and big glasses in a black frame.

I have no idea why I thought of this, I guess it was all the harry potter spoilers on the net mixed in with this site mixed in with the fact that I was watching monty pyton and the meaning of life yesterday.

anyway that was my weird dream what about you?

Default Re: man I just had a fucked up dream.

I always have fucked up dreams. Ever since I was kid I've had extremely weird dreams. I remember I had a dream that I was riding horses around town with my boy Angelo, chasing buffalos. I rode out into the street while looking at a buffalo on my left as it got creamed by a mack truck. It was the only time I've ever woken up laughing out loud.

what a time you chose to be born....
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

i have weird ass dreams but i cant never remember em!

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!

Veteran Member

I have dark errie dreams and my friends are always there. Alot of them take place at my old highschool and its always at night and the setting changes frequently. Like out of no were i see a shadow on the wall at my old house and then some old man runs in the room and trys to kill me with a knife but i grabbed the knife (the blade accually) and cut my hand (didnt hurt, iv been shot before in a dream and it didnt hurt) i then speared the guy and ended up outdoors like at a cottage or something with all my friends around partying and shit. This shit reoccurs often like the same dark settings like underground basements that look like the inside of churches sort of. I could go on and on. Its like a second life when i sleep.

Autarch

I much rather dream awake than asleep. For dreaming asleep is an interruption, while dreaming awake is grand.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

i dream weird shit up atleast once every 2-3 days and that isnt too bad
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

lol

I dream of ranchid castrations and fatal stab wounds. As soon as I close my eyes, torture happens. Getting tied up to a colonial piece of oakwood furniture to slowly have my throat slit by the ghost of my ex. Adorable kitties getting stabbed with a barbeque stick and roasted alive as the mother cat cries. Fat men brutaly raping a poor 9 year old Costa Rican girl...

Fuck your misery
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

I had a dream about a week ago that I was hanging out with Ol Dirty in school we was like 10 years old or some shit. HAPPY DAYS
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    I dream of ranchid castrations and fatal stab wounds. As soon as I close my eyes, torture happens. Getting tied up to a colonial piece of oakwood furniture to slowly have my throat slit by the ghost of my ex. Adorable kitties getting stabbed with a barbeque stick and roasted alive as the mother cat cries. Fat men brutaly raping a poor 9 year old Costa Rican girl...

Fuck your misery

wow, yous fucked up
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

Damn, I just had a fucked up dream that I woke up out of this afternoon! I usually don't remember my dreams, and I usually don't have frightmares n shit, but this one was different. It was probably the realest feeling dream I ever had. I'll try to make it short as possible... In my dream I was outside looking at a power-plant when all of a sudden a U.F.O. appeared right above the power-plant, and then it appeared to be sucking everything into it, like some sort of black-hole weapon. So I told my fam to run and we all ran back to the crib. We locked ourselves in and I was freakin the fuck out! I grabbed a butcher-knife and was preparing to face death when I heard a knock knock knock on the door... I looked out the peephole and saw the stereotypical short greenish/grayish alien with big eyes. My fam was trying to look out the peep hole and I kept whispering to them not to lean against the door, the alien then heard the sound difference in knocks because of them leaning against the door and started knocking all over the door. I was looking out the peephole and he started talking in his native language and writing alien writing over the family name of the house, then he slapped the peephole with this goo that I knew was an execution/demolition/eviction notice. The alien then left and I was buggin, I'm skippin quite a few things here to keep it movin, then 3 aliens came knocking on the door, I ran to get my butcher-knife but lost it so I grabbed a small steak-knife instead. The aliens busted into the house and then the lights went out, it was pitch black and I couldn't tell who was an alien and who was fam so I just started stabbing everybody out of fear! Then the lights came back on very dim and there were two of everybody, some of their necks were twisted together but they all had a sort of sick smirk, they backed me up into a corner and I woke up. I thought it was real, I thought I was maybe in their spaceship and they were creating all these images of my bedroom in my head, so I grabbed my phone and started calling a couple friends but nobody answered, I was shook, I then got up saw moms in the yard, talked to her, and realized it was just a dream.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    what a time you chose to be born....
    Wow I was listening to that song when I read that.

Veteran Member

Main I had a dream I was at my house an like i walked in an everyone from my childhood was there all my old homies all my old family an shit an they were jus starin at me main then I went outside an the sky was like half black an half Blue an i looked at the blue side an was like " Damn thats beautiful, an everyone was still lookin at me then in the black area a huge ass explosion main an like a bomb a bigggggg fucken bomb hit near an it tore up everythin in its path even me main an its like I could feel the heat commin at me soon as the flames hit me I woke up God word shit was real as hell
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

Veteran Member

To The massive yo homes what shit u take b4 u went to bed cuz i want some that shits mad trippy main
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com