Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: what do yall think about reparations?

i think reparations are fucking retarded

Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    And what white people are the ones that got it bad as blacks??

As a whole I would say none. But I was posting on one of the threads on here about Thugs, and these Canadian white folks was saying how ghetto it is where they live. Montreal or somewhere in Canada like that is what they were claiming. But I still see your point cause that is what I kept saying, white people as whole do not have it worse than black people as whole. Especially through-out history except for maybe including the Jews if you wanna call them white too. But then at least one cat or more on there started disagreeing. On a individual basis I guess you never know is I guess the point they were trying to make. They were basically also saying how being black does not make you more thug than being white. So basically from there....................

Link to thread though it is kinda long plus has some free-posting :

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31982

Last edited by Battle 1; 01-24-2007 at 09:11 PM.

all we wont is some damn respect from our govenment how about stop throwing or regestration form a way what is it called purgen its fuck and when your at a bussnes meting its alwas whats up brotha how about a good evning Mr. Malcome that all i whant is some damn respect
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.